Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 20-Official Team Lung Lancers Thread >

20-Official Team Lung Lancers Thread

2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

20-Official Team Lung Lancers Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 07:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 20-Official Team Lung Lancers Thread

Checkin' in ........ NOTHIN! Friday night and Saturday ...... I'm shocked ..... the magical week is coming though ...... gonna try and get up a tree as much as possible this week after school .....
Old 10-29-2007, 03:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Things are just starting to heat up around here. The next three weeks are going to be fun. Have fun with your hunts guys. Chris
Old 10-29-2007, 08:22 PM

i have a question for you guys about the dates for the pre/rut/post. it has been really warm in central mo this fall. tomorrow it is supposed to be 71[:@]so on with my question. i know the deer have to enter the stages of rut soon but how late will they hold out with highs in the upper 60's to even 70 this week. also have any of you seen signs of a pre rut taking place and how do you hunt the pre rut. sorry to write a novel of questions.
Old 10-30-2007, 06:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Heyguys just checking in, I shot a doe 3 days ago, couldn't take not shooting anything anymore. I have not seen ANY chasing but did have asmall 8pt walk under my stand Monday night and his neck was huge, and seen5 scapes and countless rubs, I am thinking Nov. 3rd it's going to kick off around here. Anyways, good luck to you guys.
Old 10-31-2007, 03:01 AM
Fork Horn

Hi guys checking in. I've not seen any chasing but have seen the bucks on the more earlier than normal, making scrapes and looking for does in the area. I've have a 8,6,4,3,spike and button bucks 30 yards and closer even under my stand. I have seen more young bucks than does this year. Still waiting for the big one to step out. I'm on vacation next week and it should be great timing for the chasing.........
Old 10-31-2007, 09:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

We need to score in the next 2 weeks guys. This reminds me to much of my beloved Chicago Bears offense.[:'(]
Old 11-01-2007, 06:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

Howdy boys. Hope your hunting is going well. I had a 120 inch 10 point under me tonight that I grabbed the bow twice but put it back on the hook. About a half hour later a tree estimate 125 8 point came thru and I grabbed the bow again only to hang it back on the hook. Small bucks are on the move. This weekend will be good even though it's suppose to be frikken 70 degrees. Oh well I still love going and it won't stop the bucks from the rut. Good luck guys and I will check in again soon.
Old 11-02-2007, 08:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys just checkin in.... I havent been out much, it is now starting to cool down and I am actually starting to feel like hunting. I will be in the woods from here on out. I have had theslowest hunting year ever, I am kinda embarrased to say it I have not even seen a buck yet!! I have seen the same two button bucks, fawn and doe all year though HAHA. I dont know hopefully with the bucks chasin does now , maybe I will have a chance to help the team out. I will keep you guys updated!!

Ohhhhh and MOTOWN, I wish I had the chance at a 120''...... great patience buddy!! Then again a 120'' in my parts would be the talk of the town for months!!! Good Luck guys!!

I am predicting we will have two bucks down before the 14th......??????? I hope!!
Old 11-02-2007, 10:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

I will be in a tree Nov 4th,5th and 6th ALL day, as the rut here in IL is in Chase mode right now.
Old 11-03-2007, 09:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

I shoulda stuck that high 6 pointer I saw opening day ..... I think the schmuck that the property owner lets hunt, is messin' up the deer movement .....2 weeks left of bow in NY ....

Quick Reply: 20-Official Team Lung Lancers Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.