HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2007 Bowhunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2007-bowhunting-contest-91/)
-   -   20-Official Team Lung Lancers Thread (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2007-bowhunting-contest/201609-20-official-team-lung-lancers-thread.html)

PreacherTony 08-21-2007 06:19 PM

RE: 20-Official Team 20 Thread

ORIGINAL: davepjr71

I thought you posted that in our forum. lol

She does have mad skills.

I think I started off on the wrong foot with her asking her why she shot a 3D target in the eye. :) Open mouth insert foot.
LOL! .... oops! Dude ..... you need to ad 1 to your team # ;)

davepjr71 08-21-2007 06:21 PM

Or, I should have had one of the other guys from my team ask her. ;)

Back to the festivities. Aren't you going to be embarrassed posing with a doe with antlers drawn on in crayon?

PreacherTony 08-21-2007 06:26 PM

Or, I should have had one of the other guys from my team ask her. ;)

Back to the festivities. Aren't you going to be embarrassed posing with a doe with antlers drawn on in crayon?
LOL ... I'm actually getting tired, running back and forth from one thread to the other :D

davepjr71 08-21-2007 06:29 PM

I wish your team good luck. Just not as good of luck as us.:D

PreacherTony 08-21-2007 06:32 PM

I wish your team good luck. Just not as good of luck as us.:D
Yeah Bud ... you are definitely aguy I am pulling for ....... to come in second to us;) I'd love to have you on our team .....

davepjr71 08-21-2007 06:42 PM

Tony,

Thanks man. Right back at you. I'm glad you stop into our thread once and a while. When we throw our victory party you're invited.

PreacherTony 08-22-2007 01:07 PM

Is my team still alive? [:o]

Hey MO .... do we still have some MIA's?

MOTOWNHONKEY 08-22-2007 03:26 PM

Yep, we still have two MIA's. I guess they get until Sept. to check in. No big hurry I guess. Anyboy else do any logo designs? I like the ones KY. put on here. The second one is pretty sweet. If you got something guys post it up so we can make a decision. Talk with ya soon. Chris

WesternMdHardwoods 08-22-2007 04:44 PM

Hey guys im still alive I am not creative anough to do any logos or I would be on it! How are ya all doing? Im interested in seeing a lil BIO of the rest of ya'll! Heres mine again lets see what you all are about....

BIO:
Im Seth 23yrs of ageI live in Cresaptown, Md. I work for a large company installing car wash systems. I have been huntin since I was probably 13-14?? I have a few small buck kills under my belt butthats generally cause im always holding out for the big boy that we just dont produce in this area. I hunt the cumberland,md area. I may make a trip to prince georges county after the big boys this year but not in writing yet? I spend all of my fall and winter doing three things~ Hunting(50%), Working ,and Poker!!
Looking forward to rackin up some bone points and getting to know ya guys this season!!

Equipment:
Martin Jaguar Magnum 64lbs.
Tru-glo xtreme sight
Old school TM hunter Prong rest
Custom string
Beman Ics Hunter 400 arrows w/wraps and blazers and Tracer nocks!!
90grn 4blade Muzzy broadheads
API grand slam supreme climber

MOTOWNHONKEY 08-22-2007 05:24 PM

Ok, Im Chris I will be hunting in North East Kansas. I have been hunting all my life and picked up the bow about 16 years ago. I have been lucky enough to take some pretty good bucks over the years and hope to add one this season. I'v been married forever and have 4 pretty daughters. Looking forward to getting to know you guys as the season progresses.