Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 21-Official Team Bleeding Hearts  Thread! >

21-Official Team Bleeding Hearts Thread!

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

21-Official Team Bleeding Hearts Thread!

Old 09-20-2007, 06:57 PM

Default RE: 21-Official Team Bleeding Hearts Thread!

Hey thanks Guys. Im 19 now...whoopee lol

Was out small gamin todaynear where I deer hunt, ended up seeing two six points out on the field edge eating apples, was a pretty cool sight. They just looked at me and my buddy and just kept snorting. It was interesting.
Old 09-21-2007, 02:05 AM

Thats crazy, yestersday (20th)was my birthday as well. Happy birthday man. I'm hoping to get my present Sat. in the form a 140" freak monster. How many of you guy's have ever had a problem with sent? I curious because I'm not sure that I have ever had a deer to wind me. Also, those of you that are using a tree stand; do you have anything around the stand to cover movement (blind).

Have any of you guy's ever made a ghillie? I going to be starting one soon so that I can have it ready for Spring Turkey. My plans are to use an open pattern but it's hard for me to invision. Do any of you have any camo ideas thatyou think willwork for a 3D outfit. I know that open patterns work great with 2D camo. I know that 3D camo is great in almost any color. I thought if I put the two together that I would disappear. Take Care guy's
Old 09-21-2007, 06:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

Happy birthday Ice!
Never used or made Ghillie... Looks like it would work well though.

Old 09-21-2007, 07:39 AM

Happy late Birthday guys!!! I use Dead Down Wind to cover my scent and haven't had any problems yet. The only time I use a blind in a treestand is in my double stand. I don't worry about deer seeing me in a tree unless I or my stand make some noise. No deer yet but one of these days it will happen.
Old 09-22-2007, 12:09 PM

Well my brother and my buddy got does this morning but I had to watch the kids so I didn't get out[:@] Heading out in about an hour to try and get my doe. Yesterday I found some land that is in a crop damage program where they have to let "x" amount of hunters on the property at a time. I decided to go check them out and took the kids for a drive. The nice thing is the two properties are only about 15 minutes from my house and they aren't in a Earn a Buck unit. We saw tons of does and three young bucks(2-1 1/2's and 1-2 1/2). The first 1 1/2 was making a scrape on the edge of the field and marking the licking branch. That was cool for the kids to see. Maybe I will hunt those properties next week. By the way one property is 300 acres and the other is 500 acres
Old 09-23-2007, 06:42 PM

8 days boys!

Was small gamin this weekend up north, got 3 black squirrels and 2 grouse. I got pictures ill show yall soon when I get them up. But a damn black bear got into my truck and stole my deer feed, how crazy is that?
Old 09-23-2007, 07:15 PM
Boone & Crockett

Yup, the countdown is on.....tick tock.
Old 09-25-2007, 06:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

Checked a field last night by a couple of our stands and saw 10. 2 small bucks pushing eachother around and and one nice buck standing there looking at us.
Can't wait!
Old 09-25-2007, 06:34 PM

October 1st is aproching. I can not wait for it to come.
Old 09-26-2007, 08:57 PM

Just checking in. I'm just sitting back waiting for season to open!

Quick Reply: 21-Official Team Bleeding Hearts Thread!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.