Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 21-Official Team Bleeding Hearts  Thread! >

21-Official Team Bleeding Hearts Thread!

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

21-Official Team Bleeding Hearts Thread!

Old 08-29-2007, 09:27 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: 21-Official Team Bleeding Hearts Thread!

Icedragon, I used to fish up a storm. I have hundreds and hundreds of dollars in lures and fancy rod and reels and I haven't fished in years and years.

Right now I'm laid up as we know but that doesn't stop me totally from shooting. As you know...lol

From 34 yards, that's when I was sitting.

[8D] Keeps me sane while I heal...other than that I'm trying to finish my garage. The day I took my log siding delivery was the day I ruptured my Achilles tendon. I have the cement guys coming next week to pour the floor so I dug in some drains, mostly on my hands and knees....Here's a couple pics of the lodge. .

Other than that, I'm doing yard work...riding mower, and waiting for the season. I'm sure a buddy of mine, Kurt (Q2INWHITETAILS) and I, (mostly him) will be hanging my treestands shortly.....JUST IN CASE.
Old 08-29-2007, 09:34 PM

That looks like a hell of a lodge.
Hope you get them stands up quick and easy.
Those groups are pretty good, mine are about the same, good enough for a kill anyways. Gotta get out and shoot again, been almost a week. I try to do it everyday if I can.

Im prolly in the same boat, I dumped alot of $$$ into fishing so far and there isnt an end in sight. Got alot of top dollar items.May I ask why you stopped fishing?

Old 08-29-2007, 09:52 PM
Boone & Crockett

LOL, I call it the lodge but it's my house...obviously. [8D] It's been alot of work. I did all the inside myself and the garage alone. I'm hiring cement guys for the floor but it's all me otherwise. Not bad for a phone tech...lol

You can tour the inside, go to http://www.jackandkay.com and then click Building a Log Home.

May I ask why you stopped fishing?
Honestly, it's nothing more than time. I just have enough of it anymore. The wife doesn't fish, never did. I got into shooting 3D competitions, building the house, Kung Fu, etc..etc...and something had to go...Now, I don't 3D that much, Kung Fu (prolly where my injury originated) or fish....I work on the house, work and enjoy time at home. I've always wanted a boat but now it's on a back burner. Someday I hope to return to fishing...I do miss it.
Old 08-29-2007, 09:55 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Icedragon

Team 5 got on the board, this is driving me nuts they get to hunt this early!!
It isn't fair!! [:@] I have to waitfor bow season to start here at noon on Friday. Gonna be a long1.5 days. It's good to be on Team 5!!Heck we will be tagged out andwin this thing before you guys even get to hunt !! [8D]

Tim
Old 08-29-2007, 10:17 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: TJF

It isn't fair!! [:@] I have to waitfor bow season to start here at noon on Friday. Gonna be a long1.5 days. It's good to be on Team 5!!Heck we will be tagged out andwin this thing before you guys even get to hunt !! [8D]

Tim
Hey now, you know I can make all that disappear, the team thread, pooof, gone from the contest, the forum, you know I have the tools. [8D] [8D]
Old 08-29-2007, 11:37 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

ORIGINAL: TJF

Tim
Hey now, you know I can make all that disappear, the team thread, pooof, gone from the contest, the forum, you know I have the tools. [8D] [8D]
Rob you wouldn't dare!!!!!!! [] That would be mean and dirty low down. [:@] Gawd I envy you!!! All that power!!!! Man what I could do with that!! The fear I could instill in allthese turkeys...
<

<
Hey where did my smileys go ??
<

<
What the heck... where did the forum go??

<

<

Hello??

<

HELLO ??

<
<

HEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO ???

WHAT THE HELL!!

ROB
YOU

DIRTY

power

HUNGREY

SUM

B

i'LL

G
E
T

Y
O
U
!
!

Old 08-30-2007, 01:04 AM

Rob, very nice looking place.
Old 08-30-2007, 06:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

Haha...
Great looking place.

Old 08-30-2007, 07:21 AM
Boone & Crockett

Hey thanks wi, thanks WMAH..

and TJF, I'm not sure you can be trusted with all that...lmao. [8D] and Dude, that's some post.
Old 08-30-2007, 03:50 PM

Hey yall, im leaving for up north tonight. Doing some fly fishing. Ill catch yall on Monday night when I get back...see ya!

Quick Reply: 21-Official Team Bleeding Hearts Thread!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.