Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 37-OFFICIAL TEAM CARDIAC ARREST THREAD >

37-OFFICIAL TEAM CARDIAC ARREST THREAD

2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

37-OFFICIAL TEAM CARDIAC ARREST THREAD

Old 09-18-2007, 07:59 PM

Default RE: 37-OFFICIAL TEAM 37 THREAD

Sorry...little late checking the thread.

Congrats on the doe! Thats great. I always like to get a doe first and then I can concentrate on getting a buck.

Still waiting on Oct. 6th. I've seen a monster and hopefully I can connect on this guy.

Good luck everyone and be safe out there.
Old 09-25-2007, 06:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Guys i came close saturday afternoon.Had a nice buck that came out right at dark. It was very hot and humid and i was getting ready to climb down when i heard something comming up behind me? With out daubt i knew it was a deer but i could not hardly see anything[:'(]he came within 15yrds of my tree i could hearhim eating and popping acorns in his mouth he was that close! But i just could not make out much untill he walked by a little opening that a little light was getting threwwhen i seen his head as he walked by i could tell he was a nice buck but that was about all he then made his way around me and then left.
I just could not see good enough to take a shot and i wont unless i know i can make it.
But i did take my seacond doe of the season from another area saturday morning around 8:20am she ran about 40yrds.
Is anyone else hunting and seeing anything? Good luck men! terry

Old 09-25-2007, 04:19 PM
Fork Horn

Good call not taking a shot. He'll be back, also congrats on the SECOND doe. Still waiting for the season to begin here. Starts Oct 6th. I took the 8th thru 11th off, I plan on hunting hard those 4 days. Wife and I will be staying in the camper, it'll be nice to have a warm body next to me for those chilly nights...if I could only figure out how to have her get up earlier than me and have my breakfast ready....HHHmmmmm
Old 09-25-2007, 04:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds like you made the right call. Congrats on the doe......I probably won't be getting out until 2nd weekend of Oct. due to a new youth firearmhunt the first weekend. Keep up the reports.....it's nice to hear.
Old 09-27-2007, 11:50 AM

Congrats on the 2nd doe RTA. Sounds like you're having a good season.

I'm still waiting on October 6th. I think I might miss opening day. I gotta work nights during that time and don't get off until 6:30 that morning. BUT...I have 12 days off after that.

Good luck everyone and be safe!
Old 09-28-2007, 07:50 AM
Typical Buck

Hey everyone,

Took a doe Sunday morning. Trying a different area this weekend, weather is looking pretty good this weekend.
Well I will keep everyone posted. Got sick this week, haven't been sick in over 3 years SUX. Hopefully no sneeze-in or cough-in.
Old 09-28-2007, 08:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

I took the 8th thru 11th off, I plan on hunting hard those 4 days. Wife and I will be staying in the camper, it'll be nice to have a warm body next to me for those chilly nights...if I could only figure out how to have her get up earlier than me and have my breakfast ready....HHHmmmmm
Hey man those days your taking off sounds great! Plus spending time alone with the wife in the outdoors camping and simply just getting away from the house. (nice)Enjoy and good luck.

Sounds like you made the right call. Congrats on the doe......I probably won't be getting out until 2nd weekend of Oct. due to a new youth firearmhunt the first weekend. Keep up the reports.....it's nice to hear.
Thanks! I had made plans this yr to take a couple of does in the early season and then hunt strikely for bucks after that.
Well luck was on my side so thats what i have done.
So now i amlooking for antlers only!
Like i sead came close last saturday maby not muck longer there really using the area i have been hunting "rubs popping up all over".
It wont be long now for you as well what? a couple more weeks! Looking forward to hear whats going on in your neck of the woods. Good Luck

Congrats on the 2nd doe RTA. Sounds like you're having a good season.

I'm still waiting on October 6th. I think I might miss opening day. I gotta work nights during that time and don't get off until 6:30 that morning. BUT...I have 12 days off after that.

Good luck everyone and be safe!
You only have another week! missing opening day is not bad if your going to be able to hunt 12 days.
Hey men thanks for the kind words.
I am doing my best to put a buck on the board for our team. And like i sead i will not be verypicky. The first buck that looks like he will score over a 100inchs i will do my besttake him.
"Came close with a much better buck than that last saturday evening".
I will back out there again this weekend trying again seeing lots of deer and lots of rubs!
Good luck to everyone on this team for the wholeseason!
Hunt Hard! Have fun! But most of all Be safe!.. rta47.terry
Old 09-28-2007, 05:26 PM
Fork Horn

Took a doe Sunday morning.
Congrats on the fine table fare.....Man, it would be nice if this state allowed Sunday hunting....but, that's another topic!
Old 09-28-2007, 07:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats on the does. My season starts tomorrow and I will be filming instead of hunting. I am going to video one friend in the morning. Thenhook up withanotherbuddy for the afternoon. First time I will not be carrying the bow on an opening since I started twenty years ago....
Old 09-29-2007, 09:23 AM

Congrats on the Does!!! Sounds like everyone is either off to a good start or waiting just like me for the season to open.

Got to go out of town the whole first week but will be in the stand on the weekend. Still alot of crop in the field right now and the buck sightings are slim.

Good Luck!!!

Quick Reply: 37-OFFICIAL TEAM CARDIAC ARREST THREAD

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.