Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 37-OFFICIAL TEAM CARDIAC ARREST THREAD >

37-OFFICIAL TEAM CARDIAC ARREST THREAD

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

37-OFFICIAL TEAM CARDIAC ARREST THREAD

Old 08-29-2007, 07:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 37-OFFICIAL TEAM 37 THREAD

A nice job done by you. Thanks for all your work. I only wish the deer would show up a little better.
Old 08-29-2007, 11:18 PM

Thanks guy's, I may make another in the next couple of days and try to do something a little different with the deer. I have something else in mind that I think you guy's will like.
Old 08-30-2007, 07:11 AM

Season starts Oct 1 here in Iowa. It has been nuts around work the last month with everyone getting ready for harvest here in Iowa. Hunt with my brother in law around here on private ground in Iowa. We got some nice bucks spotted so should be a good year.

I havn't had much time to post lately but be assured I will be in the stand every possible moment when the season starts.

Old 08-30-2007, 07:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

I agree nice job springcaller. Thanks.
SW Iowa sounds like your getting ready to put the smack-down on one
Good luck buddy. Season starts here sept-8 and i have been hanging stands and Practicing.....I`M READY! I am having a hard time sleeping at night just think about the upcoming season! I bet i havekilled the same buck in my dreams 4 times already
Old 08-30-2007, 01:02 PM

Glad to hear most of everyone is seeing some deer.

Just wanted to remind you guys to check out the contest rules before you guys start slaying deer. http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=2206816

Mainly, we want to make sure that when you take a picture; you need to have you, your entire deer, and bow in the picture or it will be disqualified. It happened to a guy on my team last year and did not get counted.

Donnie
Old 08-30-2007, 01:31 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks, hopefully it worked.
Old 08-30-2007, 03:41 PM
Fork Horn

I am having a hard time sleeping at night just think about the upcoming season!
I know what you mean. The property I hunt has so many promising areas. I think I finally narrowed it down to where I'm placing some stands. One spot is near community scrap, along with a spruce that's always shredded, that's been there for three years now (didn't hunt the property before that). Also, major oak flat and creek nearby. Never hunted that spot because I'm not much of a ground hunter, but now I have a Lone Wolf to set up there. Landowner doesn't want me to trim limbs to climb with my Summit. I'll be up there this weekend to scout/set stands.

Yup, I know what you mean...
Old 08-30-2007, 06:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Still have a month to go but I'm starting to get equipment ready.
Old 08-31-2007, 09:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just wanted to remind you guys to check out the contest rules before you guys start slaying deer. http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=2206816

Mainly, we want to make sure that when you take a picture; you need to have you, your entire deer, and bow in the picture or it will be disqualified. It happened to a guy on my team last year and did not get counted.
Donnie
This will be my 3rd contest. But i don`t want to forget anything so i will the read the rules again just to make sure..
My season starts next weekend..sept-8...Just wonderingIs anyone season starting this weekend?
The property I hunt has so many promising areas. I think I finally narrowed it down to where I'm placing some stands. One spot is near community scrap, along with a spruce that's always shredded, that's been there for three years now (didn't hunt the property before that). Also, major oak flat and creek nearby. Never hunted that spot because I'm not much of a ground hunter, but now I have a Lone Wolf to set up there. Landowner doesn't want me to trim limbs to climb with my Summit. I'll be up there this weekend to scout/set stands.
Man that sounds like a sweet area... (imo)I would do what ever the land owner wanted me to be able to keep land like that to hunt..
Like you sead time to hang the lock-on
Old 08-31-2007, 03:37 PM
Typical Buck

My bow season which is about 3 1/2 hours away starts Sept. 15th. Its gun season here in the low country which opened Aug. 15th.

Quick Reply: 37-OFFICIAL TEAM CARDIAC ARREST THREAD

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.