Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 37-OFFICIAL TEAM CARDIAC ARREST THREAD >

37-OFFICIAL TEAM CARDIAC ARREST THREAD

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

37-OFFICIAL TEAM CARDIAC ARREST THREAD

Old 08-12-2007, 06:55 AM

Default RE: 37-OFFICIAL TEAM 37 THREAD

Hey thats no problem. You ready for the season?
Tell us a little about yourself.
Old 08-12-2007, 07:42 AM
Typical Buck

Well in that case it OK.. At least you were working on our BIGBUCKS.
Old 08-12-2007, 10:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

They call me WAGS. I am from central Pa. Archery and turkey hunting are some of my favorite things to do. I passed on 2 small bucks last year. It was the first time I let one walk. I am expecting some good action this year. Hopefully it will be on video also. I have my own camera as well as a friend who has one also. We will be trying hard to get one on film this year. Good luck to all my teamates.
Name ideas:
Team Horntakers.
Team Bone on Head.
Team Drawback.
Old 08-12-2007, 10:12 AM

well let hope so been trying to get these food plots goning for about 2 months now eveytime i get started it wants to rain but a little bit about me well let see i am 26 years old live and hunt in the gulf coast reagin of texas i hunt on my own 85acres been bowhunting for about three years and have been shooting for about five have been seeing some good bucks around hoping that once the bio loigic is in the ground there will be more last year i planted about 1/2 an acre they had it all eatin by dec. this year that wont happen im planting 2 acres so heres about me and good luck to you this seasion! and wheres everybody else?
Old 08-13-2007, 07:23 AM
Fork Horn

Hey guys, my name is Kevin from Southeast Misssouri. I'm 45 and have been hunting 40 bow hunting about 27 years. Really looking forward to this season. Harvested a nice 10 pointer last year but he wasn't the biggest I saw. Actually he was about the 4th biggest I saw. Put 2 cameras out last week, one by a well used watering hole. Its really hot here, averaging about 100 degrees the past week. This is my first time with a contest like this. Looking forward to hereing all the stories and seeing some photos. Good luck everyone. Kevin

Old 08-13-2007, 07:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hello all whats up rta47 checking in!
I am looking foward to being on this team and speaking and getting to know you guys.
I will tell youa little about myself. some may know me and some may not?
I am 42 ys old i have been hunting sence i was to young to rememberI have beenstrickly bowhunting over 25yrs, I was also on thethe first HNI Contest Winning team "The ELITE-8"And i would loveto win it again with you guys!
The reason i have not checked in all weekend iswell this past fridayi had a freak accident at work and i ended up with"MY RIGHT FOOT BROKEN"![:'(]4 to 6weeks out of action[:@]My season starts sept-8 good news is i will be able i think? to hunt the most and best part of the seasonGood luck team.
Old 08-13-2007, 10:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Kevin:
Harvested a nice 10 pointer last year but he wasn't the biggest I saw.
Congrats on the nice 10pt Ihope you can do a repetthis yr.
Old 08-13-2007, 11:10 AM

Glad to see you guys. We only have 4 more left to check-in.

Thats a bummer about your foot man. Try not to use it until you know you are ready.
Old 08-13-2007, 03:51 PM
Typical Buck

I agree, be careful and don't push it.

I am gonna have to vote ducsause as team captain. He was the 1st on and is sending everyone pms.
Captain ducsause if you ask me. We need a really cool name.
Old 08-13-2007, 06:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

My name is Ed, from no. illinois. Just got in from 2 weeks in Maui. Been up abuot 32 hrs. now. Will touch base with you guys later, Have to catch some ZZZZ's

Quick Reply: 37-OFFICIAL TEAM CARDIAC ARREST THREAD

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.