Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 23-Official Team Rub Line Raiders Thread >

23-Official Team Rub Line Raiders Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

23-Official Team Rub Line Raiders Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 10:42 AM

Default RE: 23-Official Team Rub Line Raiders Thread

ORIGINAL: Plus One

Hey Kodiak, whats the average daytime temp up there right now?
About 55*F.

Remember Wash, "Don't pass a buck on the first day that you'd shoot on the last day." I hope a real bruiser gives you the same shot soon. [8D]
Old 09-07-2007, 10:38 AM

I'm flying out in the morning after moose. Bummer start to the trip; we're flying with another flight service. Here's the plane we were supposed to go in. It got hit by a williwaw last Monday and flipped while parked on a beach, nobody was in it at the time. Good luck to you guys that are hunting. "See" y'all in a couple weeks!

Old 09-07-2007, 07:34 PM
Fork Horn

Kodiak, good luck on your moose trip stay safe and shoot a monster. Hey do moose count toward the contest?can you say lottttttssssss of points.

Paul
Old 09-09-2007, 06:19 PM
Fork Horn

Just curious if anybodys season started and if you seen anything with potential ? I've still got a week to wait and the weather is actually cooling down nicely, which is really giving me the itch to get out and smack one. Good luck everyone.

Cliff
Old 09-09-2007, 09:27 PM

Well guys, i just saw a nice buck on my way home frmm my brothers hockey game. He was very symetrical at least 6pts. There is a piece of the Merritt Parkway here is CT that is bow only. I started hunting there last yr on a whim when my brother couldn't make it out. I ended up shooting a nice 6 or 8 at about 30 yds. after standing just standing around for about 45 minutes, no stand or blind. Just leaning against a tree. Long story short, 3 days later and a very small blood trail we could not find him. Myself, my brother and another friend spent hours looking. So now to tonight i see this buck about 100 yds from where i shot last year. Guess where i will be when i get back from New Mexico. Any way i don't now how much computer time i will ge this week before i leave. Hopefully the next time you hear from me it will be with a Muley score card.
I leave friday night and will hopefully be hunting Sat afternoon. I know a few of you guys have already started and here in CT we start on Sat anyway. Well good luck to all.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:25 AM

Good luck Kodiak, hope you bag a big one. My season opens up this Saturday (Finally!), but unless a big boy walks by this weekend, I won't be getting on the score board until at least the second week in October. I've got to go to Germany (and by a totalcoincidence I'll be in Munich for Oktoberfest!) and then I'll be in Maine visiting the family.

Ken
Old 09-14-2007, 06:36 PM

All right, tomorrow's the big day, lets hope a bruiser walks past!
Old 09-14-2007, 06:47 PM
Spike

Opening day here tomorrow in Wisconsin as well... I'm pumped and all ready to go, good luck team two three.
Old 09-14-2007, 07:06 PM
Fork Horn

Plus One and Mason, good luck stick a good one.

Paul
Old 09-16-2007, 08:53 AM
Typical Buck

alright fellas, i know a few of yalls opener was yesterday...lets hear the good news!

Quick Reply: 23-Official Team Rub Line Raiders Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.