Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 23-Official Team Rub Line Raiders Thread >

23-Official Team Rub Line Raiders Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

23-Official Team Rub Line Raiders Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 11:28 AM

Default RE: 23-Official Team 23 Thread

Where it says "click here to upload" click on it, click on "browse" and select the file (make sure you downsize it to less than 100kb) and after it says it's loaded come back to the message page and check the "embed picture in post" button.
Old 08-14-2007, 06:09 PM

I'll be heading out tomorrow morning to finish fine tuning my bow. We'll spend the majority of the day relocating stands and trimming lanes.

I'm getting pumped!
Old 08-14-2007, 09:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

I'll be heading out tomorrow morning to finish fine tuning my bow. We'll spend the majority of the day relocating stands and trimming lanes.

I'm getting pumped!
Dont bother w/ the stands, you have to actually have deer in the area to kill 'em [8D]
Old 08-14-2007, 09:46 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: FRALEY

Women still out number the men 6-1 at winona?
ORIGINAL: Manson

Hey guys, sorry for the late check-in. A little background info...

Name is Steve, 21, go to school at Winona State University in Winona, Minnesota. I hunt in midwest Wisconsin, Jackson county to be exact. Can't wait til the season starts boys, I think we have ourselves a good looking team.
Haha yea man, it's pretty much amazing...
Old 08-15-2007, 11:37 AM

Shot fixed heads out to 50 last night. I may hunt out behind the house tonight for a few hours after work. There's been 2 big bucks hanging around the neighborhood.
Old 08-15-2007, 02:06 PM
Typical Buck

let the air out of a big one tonight Kodiak. Ive still got a month and a half till season starts in VA
Old 08-15-2007, 07:46 PM
Fork Horn

Only 31 days left in MN. Yeah don't be afraid to get us on the board right away Kodiack.
Old 08-15-2007, 07:50 PM

Well we went out this morning and shot the bows. I'm dead on out to 70 yards.

We pulled into the driveway at the property to look into the alfalfa field and see a nice buck feeding his way to the back end. He wasn't very wide but boy was he tall. I'd guess his G2's were at least nine inches. He'll be one I'm keeping my eye out for.

A friend of mine just invted me out to this prime mule deer property. He's got several bucks that will gross 160+ with at least three that will go 180.

We're going to head out the first part of September and see if I can't get myself a velvet mulie.
Old 08-16-2007, 05:31 AM

Sounds like you're all seeing some great bucks, I haven't seen any monsters yet, but I know of at least one made it through last season. I know Paul threw out The Boys of Autumn as a team name, and Kodiak put out the Binary Commandos,I don't know if we have a deadline or not, but are there any other suggestions?

Ken
Old 08-16-2007, 10:55 AM

We can scrap the Binary idea since some of us (bass) are not shooting Binary cams.

I didn't get out last night. I waited around for a guy that was supposed to come pick up some arrows I fixed for him and drop off some more. He no-showed and wasted a whole evening's hunt for no reason. People wonder why I don't have a shop? I don't mind helping a guy out but that just torques me off. On a good note, I did get some more shooting in while I waited around.

Here's a few:
Bigger & Badder
Passing Thru
Exit Hole
Stealth
Bucked Up

Quick Reply: 23-Official Team Rub Line Raiders Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.