Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 40- Official TEAM SILENT ENTRY! >

40- Official TEAM SILENT ENTRY!

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

40- Official TEAM SILENT ENTRY!

Old 08-17-2007, 02:52 PM

Default RE: 40- Official TEAM 40 Thread!

I haven't been to any of my spots I hunt at school yet this summer...I think Sunday night I'll get out ond glass some fields. I'm anxious to see what's planted in the fields. It's about 5000 acres of public land that has been bow only for 5 years now. Should be some nice bucks starting to grow. We saw some nice ones last year so hopefully this year we can put one on the ground.
Old 08-17-2007, 03:00 PM
Typical Buck

MO, on that 5000 acres do you have many run ins with other hunters? I may try to hunt 2500 game management but, I have never hunted public land before. The good thing is not many know about it. This is only the 3rd season open to the public.
Old 08-17-2007, 03:12 PM

The area that I hunt I see people every once in awhile but most of the time not. I hutn alot during the week on days when I don't have class and I'm usually on my own out there or maybe one other car but I usually don't see anyone until I get back to my truck in the dark. The bad thing about public ground is you don't know what's going on out there on the days your not hunting.
Old 08-17-2007, 10:20 PM
Typical Buck

So Guys

Any word on our avater of the montec broadhead to go with our new name Silent Entry ? MO was thatlast yearsavater the Turkey? Doesn't go with deer hunting !!! J/k. On the public land you hunt MO ,do you have permanent stands up ,or do you bring in a climber all the time? I was outglassing a fewfields tonight to see whats up and about where I'm hunting. Didn't see much cept a 140 5x4 Mule deer, which surprised the heck out of me,seeing their are no mulie's around where I hunt. To top it off he was feeding in a group of 3 other whitetail bucks which were runts. Go figure,Was windy so not much out feeding tonight. Will get out next week again to check 2 of the other properties I hunt on .To you's hunting,good luck,shoot straight and be safe. God Bless.
Rocky
Old 08-18-2007, 03:17 PM

Ha! funny name... kinda sounds like a certain kind ofmovie i watched once[:-]
Old 08-18-2007, 05:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

I got ryan aller to do this avatar or i can try to get him to make another one.
Brent

Old 08-18-2007, 06:19 PM
Typical Buck

hey One

Nice to meet you finally seeing your the team captain,I also got elkslayer to try and make one using a montec Broadhead seeing were called Silent Entry. Thats the same avater I had last year, I'll use it if we acccept it,but don't want it ,LOL. Soory bud.See what Elk comes up for us 1st before we make a decision at least okay ? I asked that he has some blood falling from the broadhead, Curious.Thanks
Rocky
Old 08-18-2007, 08:33 PM
Fork Horn

How many of you guys shoot Bowtechs? I have an 06 Tribute but like I said earlier am looking for something else with a longer ATA. I asked a guy behind the counter at an archery store here in Ohio about them and Hoyt. He said they don't carry either because they couldn't sell the Hoyts and had too many problems with the Bowtechs- limbs splitting, bad customer service, etc. They only carry Mathews, Martin and Fred Bear. Now, I'm not putting a lot of faith in what he said. After all, what are the odds that a bunch of bad bows got sent to central Ohio? If there was a bunch of them they'd probably be all over the place not just at this store, right? Anyway, just wanted to get your opinions. I'm still interested in both brands. Keeping an open mind and looking for what fits me best. How do you like your Allegiance Oneshot?
Old 08-18-2007, 09:20 PM
Typical Buck

Ohbowguy

hey I 've had my Bowtech Patriot since 04 and love it,it actually was bow of the year that year .I have afew freinds with the Alleigence also and have no problems too. Hope you can rectify what it is your having problems with Ohbowguy.If you look in the forums here ,you can probbably look up any thing you want to know or ever heard on the Bowtech line as their are a ton of follower's in here.Godd luck & Shoot straight bud.
Rocky[:@]
Old 08-18-2007, 09:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ha! funny name... kinda sounds like a certain kind ofmovie i watched once[:-]
Was that the one with me and ms. jameson?

I MAY be able to hunt a nice property this year that a 148" 10 was killed last season.

Quick Reply: 40- Official TEAM SILENT ENTRY!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.