Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 Things that make you go hmmmmmm?? >

Things that make you go hmmmmmm??

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

Things that make you go hmmmmmm??

Old 07-19-2007, 11:24 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Things that make you go hmmmmmm??

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

I like the guys who have pictures taken in the field, but are wearing blue jeans, or just a camo jacket thrown on over some street clothes... Makes ya wonder what kind of guy bowhunts in street clothes... [:-]

I never track deer in my bowhunting clothes. I alway go home get something to eat or at the very least change my clothes so I don't sweat up my hunting cloths
Old 07-19-2007, 11:40 AM
Fork Horn

i usually take my hunting clothes off after the kill cause its mid day and too hot usually since i have only killed one in the evning..( i have never killed one with a bow ) I also have only taken 1feil picture of deer ( two at once ) in the feild.. the rest i waited til home also i never gut a deer out in the woods unless its public land and im not gonna hunt that spot for a long time and you can ALL say what u want but i dont gut a deer period unless its hot, if its good and cold out i just hang them guts and all and skin em and never take guts out
Old 07-19-2007, 12:29 PM
Dominant Buck

I went Hmmmmm at a couple of the scores, last year. It's just for fun, but nobody's fooling anyone.....
Old 07-19-2007, 12:52 PM

my house is about 500 yards from my stand. ill walk back eat/change and then go get the biggest measuring tape i can find so i can get a rough estimate of my dear.
Old 07-19-2007, 01:00 PM

ORIGINAL: KodiakArcher

A picture of Mobow with a buck might make me go "Hmmm..."
THIS IS JUST GETTING OUT OF HAND!!! Just what have I done to deserve all this anyway?? [&:]

My hmm radar......Well, let's say.....just hypothetically.......You turned in NEAR perfect scores in ......oh........let's just say a Vegas league......Then, hypothetically......You were at a 3D shoot and missed a lifesize deer target at 15 yards.......Then.....turned in a buck for the contest.....

Old 07-19-2007, 01:02 PM

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

I went Hmmmmm at a couple of the scores, last year. It's just for fun, but nobody's fooling anyone.....
Yes, sir...You are 100% correct on that one...... Why would someone find it necessary to lie about scores (either paper punching scores, or antler scores) on an INTERNET forum??? There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to gain from it.....And besides, it just makes said person look like a fool.....IMO....
Old 07-19-2007, 01:03 PM
Dominant Buck

MUCH more to lose than to gain, mobo....
Old 07-19-2007, 01:35 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Germ

Rob with a buck that has a left and right side antler that are the same, hmmmmmm[8D]
That's funny right there. It's one reason I keep sheds around, I'm bound to find a match to that one horner....[8D]
Old 07-19-2007, 01:41 PM

A picture of a hunter posing for the bow contest that you know is 45, but is wearing original Realtree camo, beside a mearly new 1983 pick up, and is slightly thinner, but killed his buck this fall--I swear!! Hmmm?
Old 07-19-2007, 01:44 PM
Typical Buck

Picture of a hunter and a deer and the deer is still tied to the tree.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.