Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread. >

17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread.

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread.

Old 11-14-2007, 06:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Autumn Assassins

WOW, 10 bucks in one sit. That more than doubles my record. Best of luck Ron. Go get one of those bad boys.A gun season bow kill is always special to me. Just something about knowing you could have used a gun but stuck to the stick that is rewarding.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:02 AM
Fork Horn

3rd year in the contest, Network Engineer, Bow Hunting addict.... and I've seen nothing but does for the last 5 days... And to make matters worse, it been back in the 60's here in MD for the last two days!!!!

Boy my season needs to turn around and fast!!!

Land here in MD is getting harder and harder to find, if you have a chance to get something near you... I'd make a move!

Hey Ron, do you commute down to MD by chance?
Old 11-14-2007, 07:54 AM
Typical Buck

I used to live in Frederick and commute to Reston Virginia. Then I got a new job working up in PA, so I commuted to there from Frederick until deciding to move to PA. I noticed that you are a Network Engineer also. Do you work with Cisco or other?
Old 11-14-2007, 10:07 AM
Typical Buck

hey Jim, I guess you have them speechless on team 1.LOL! Went over there talking trash and they haven't said anything since!
Old 11-14-2007, 10:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

LOL. I think they're skeered
Old 11-14-2007, 11:15 AM

nah i dont think they are scared, they just know the truth is inevitable

Gun season opens here this Saturday. hopefully I can get another big boy and complete my first double. I really wont be looking for bucks, because once the guns start shooting they are hard to come by, which don't bother me a whole lot. I got lots of does that need to be taken care of

I also took my deer in the other day to the taxidermist, got a semi upright with the head looking left, to showoff the big G3 and the palmated crab claw
Old 11-14-2007, 11:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

That'll look great Beagle. I can't wait to see a picture when it is all finished. That is one awesome looking buck for sure.
Old 11-14-2007, 12:28 PM
Typical Buck

Hey beagle, when you get your big one with the rifle, let me know. Then take a pic with a bow on the deer and send it to me. I will photoshop myself into it to give us the lead for good lol!!
Old 11-14-2007, 02:03 PM

Hey Beagle what is that mount going to cost you out of curiosity? I was very tempted to get mine head mounted as138 5/8 is my best bow buckand 20+ inside is nothing to scoff at, but I guess I am just too cheap [&:].I'd like to get a 150"+ with the bow before the head goes on the wall. As is right now I European mount a quite a few of mine. I couldnt find much around here for under $450 for a head mount.

I open with shotgun this saturday but MN only allows one buck to be taken per year unlike WI. Its a complete family affair with my dad, uncles, sister, and cousin. Thats really the only reason I gun hunt Whitetails anymore, the good time together with the family.

I saw Robs post about PA being over with for archery? and #1 has PA guys on it. Go shoot something Ron, shoot 'em good.
Old 11-14-2007, 02:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

And Jester, and LTK, and Dennis - You shoot em good to! Lets just blow this out of the water so they can not believe what happend to them.

Quick Reply: 17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.