Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread. >

17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread.

2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread.

Old 10-17-2007, 07:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Autumn Assassins

Keep your chin up and go get one of them Elkies. You are always a part of our team no matter what happens. Good luck on the elk hunt with your dad.
Old 10-17-2007, 07:34 AM

If I had the chance to get my dad out on a western big game hunt, I'd drop just about everything to do it. Take care man and let us know how it all works out. Heck, who knows, maybe some evening you'll feel like a bowhunt and there he will be.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am getting antsy now. We have had a couple of cold fronts moving through and I have started to see some rubs and scrapes poping up around me. I think I am going to have to take the rattle bag out with me and tickle it a little and see what happens. Time to dig out the grunt tube as well I think.
Old 10-18-2007, 11:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

I hear you man. The change in weather has that fall smell in the air and it just feels like things should start happening soon. I think at least 2 from our team are going to score in the next week.
Old 10-18-2007, 12:43 PM

Anybody heard anything from Jester as I havent seen anything from him in a while? Jester where you at?

I got approved to take off October 26-November 4th. I am putting the duck call away and the orange pheasant vest and will be getting to know a tree very well. The last week of october and first week of November seems to be magical here, cant wait. I thinkI may be going into rut!
Old 10-18-2007, 04:09 PM
Fork Horn

Hey Guys, Sorry I have not been around... I've been taking care of work and the home front (the wife and my kid playing football, some how I became the head coach) so when this weather on the east coast finally becomes fall I can spend a little time in a tree.

On top of that, my 10th anniversary was 27 Sept, so I took the old lady to St. Thomas for a week. Boy that was a lot of fun. I have not been there in about 10 years, first time for the wife thought!

Here is a picture of Trunk Bay, St. John!!!

Boy it was tough to come home!

Old 10-18-2007, 05:41 PM

Jester, is that supposed to be impressive to me or something?? Because its not, you know why? Because here is a picture of my backyard in Minnesota. Where it has been hovering in the low 50s for 2 weeks, where it has rained 17 out of 18 days in October, where the wind has been blowing 40 mph, and where there is no need to brighten this picture because it was taken in the middle of the afternoon. Now,I think YOU are impressed.

P.S. The only reason I am not completely, 100%, without a doubtjealous of you is because I have great rain gear and I'm not smart enough to sit at home. Looks like an awesome place!

Old 10-18-2007, 08:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

That was good!
Old 10-19-2007, 05:21 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: JesterUSCG

Hey Guys, Sorry I have not been around... I've been taking care of work and the home front (the wife and my kid playing football, some how I became the head coach) so when this weather on the east coast finally becomes fall I can spend a little time in a tree.

On top of that, my 10th anniversary was 27 Sept, so I took the old lady to St. Thomas for a week. Boy that was a lot of fun. I have not been there in about 10 years, first time for the wife thought!

Here is a picture of Trunk Bay, St. John!!!

Boy it was tough to come home!
Dude you must have a bad wife! LOL just kidding. I got stick with coaching fall baseball this year. For some reason I became the beat-on guy for all the parents from every team. When there was a scheduling conflict, blame coach Ron, the weather is cold and the kids are out here playing, blame coach Ron. Thank heavens it is over.
Old 10-19-2007, 06:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Dear Jester,
I hate you.

Warmest personal regards,
Jim Davis

Quick Reply: 17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.