Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread. >

17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread.

2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread.

Old 08-06-2007, 01:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Autumn Assassins

Hey John,

I think that would be 20 years and 53 days since that picture was taken in the future. J/K

That looks like a very nice deer. Good luck with him.
Old 08-06-2007, 01:13 PM
Typical Buck

Yea my buddy ran off without his book and could not figure out how to set the date and time...LOL.

-john
Old 08-07-2007, 07:14 PM
Typical Buck

WOW that is a beautiful buck. Good luck with him.
Old 08-07-2007, 08:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys, just checkin in. I have been up to my you-know-what busy lately. Have got everything ready to hang stands now just have to get up the courage and a 50 gal drum of gatorade to keep from having a stroke while hangin them. Dang heat index has been over 100 every day for a week here. Come on fall weather.

Anyway, I will be around. Getting real anxious to get in the woods. My trail cam has only been getting does lately. Be glad when Mr. Big shows up for his photo shoot. I am as confident as ever though that this will be my year to score. If I don't for some reason and we win this thing again this year, I guess you guys can make me the official water boy for Autumn Asassins. LOL

Later, LT
Old 08-07-2007, 09:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

LT, This is gonna be your year, I garauntee it

And if it isnt, i like my beer ice cold
Old 08-07-2007, 11:52 PM

well guys, i am a little bit worried bout my season, but i think ive found some backup land to hunt. As ive said we had a new highline coming thru and the morons are dinking around and not working. havent been here all week yet, which is BS. Im sure they'll be working during bowhunting. AHH im so frustrated. and the durn thing goes right thru the middle of our property. hopefully i can convince my gf's dad to let me hunt by them. theyve got some dandy's. let you know more later.

BTW i was shooting at 40 yards today and i touched three arrows together and the other was also in the heart of my target. awesome shooting by my standards
Old 08-08-2007, 08:44 AM
Typical Buck

Here are a couple of others that I would love to take.

-john

Old 08-08-2007, 10:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

TX - sounds like you are in business brother. I can't wait to see which one you are posing with in a couple short months.

Beagle - that sucks man. Theone plus is that thedeer will generally get used to activity and just avoid those areas during daylight areas. Perhaps you could still hunt some areas away from the work site, but obviously you know a lot more about the land than I do. Either way, I sure hope it works out for you, for all of our sakesAlso, that is great shooting by anybody's standards man. Keep it up!

By my count we have heard from:
1. drhntr178
2. LTK
3. huntingson
4. TX Hoghunter
5. Wheatley
6. ron3775
7. Beagle001
8. BerwindaleBoy
9. MNpurple

so we are missing JesterUSCG right? I hope he shows up before the season starts. If he does not, then what happens?
Old 08-08-2007, 10:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

If I rememeber correctly he was on here a while ago. I could be mistaken though.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:07 AM
Fork Horn

I'm here!!! Lets do this! We could be the only repeats!!!

Quick Reply: 17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.