Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread. >

17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread.

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread.

Old 01-24-2008, 10:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Autumn Assassins

Well, the squirrels will thank you. I saw a neat coyote mount that was a buck skull base and a howling coyote shoulder mount above it. Hard to explain but it looked cool.
Old 01-30-2008, 07:53 AM
Typical Buck

Well after much consideration and well my wifes approval, I am going get a new bow this summer. I am thinking about getting a Diamond Rapture. I know its an older version and not made anymore, but I like the size and the way it shoots. Anyone have info on why I shouldn't get it?
Old 01-30-2008, 08:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

If you have wife approval and you like it, then I can't think of 1 reason not to get it.

Speaking of new bows... I was at BAss Pro over the weekend and they had crazy clearance prices on some bows. I'm not even in the market for a new bow and I was looking.

Old 01-30-2008, 08:15 AM
Typical Buck

That would be nice, problem is, I don't have a Bass Pro shop local. I wish I did, but I only have a Gander Mountain. They kind of rubbed me the wrong way though. I would rather help out the little local dealer though anyway.
Old 01-30-2008, 08:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah, I know what you mean. Everything considered, I think you get a better deal at most local type shops because they don't charge for silly things like putting your peep on or tuning or stuff like that. Service will always be worth something to me.
Old 01-30-2008, 03:41 PM
Typical Buck

Well I hate to say this but its looking real bad......LOL.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on the team. I have really enjoyed this group. Hopefully next year at least some of us will end up on the same team.

-john
Old 01-31-2008, 07:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

I echo your words John. This has been a great group of guys who know that it is family and fun WAY before killing something. I enjoyed getting to know you all and hopefully all of you will be around. I truly wish you all the best of luck next season. I want to all to kill B&C bruisers!!! You have to send me pics
Old 01-31-2008, 07:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Don't we all Jim! I keep thinking that everytime I go out there it's just another chance with an encounter of a B&C bruiser. My day will come and when it does I will send you a picture. It's been fun guys, I am sure I will be around for this years contest as well. It would be nice if some of us would end up on the same team again but there are so many people and more and more every year it may not happen.

Look out for news reports on zoos today. LTK may go crazy and we have been talking about it soo much he may just do it!

Old 02-01-2008, 09:19 AM
Typical Buck

LOL. We will have to see if we can keep our thread going somewhere else. Start up a past champions contest to compete against the other champions. There are enough champs to have a good contest. By the way, I was checking out the bows and seen the new Martin MOAB. It looks great. It may also be a contender when I am ready.
Old 02-02-2008, 02:39 PM

Me too! Enjoyed hunting with all of you very much. A past champs contest would be alot of fun. We'd be the best of the best then.

And Jim and Justin, shoulda I ever get elk out of my blood and get the itch for antelope or caribou, I know who to approach for some advice.

Quick Reply: 17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.