HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2006 HNI Gun Deer Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2006-hni-gun-deer-contest-80/)
-   -   Team captains needed here. (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2006-hni-gun-deer-contest/163708-team-captains-needed-here.html)

Cougar Mag 11-06-2006 06:06 PM

Team captains needed here.

We need for each team captain to post here. At this time I have a question to ask each of you. Please PM me with your answers/votes. Are we going to be strict on pictures.......in other words will we allow a picture of a deer taken with only the deer and weapon or deer and person without weapon? Thank you.

skeeter 7MM 11-06-2006 11:30 PM

RE: Team captains needed here.

We are working on the honour system here and this is only for fun so I think as long as a picture of the deer is accompanied with the score itshould beacceptable. As I mentioned last year I entered a buck I shotthat beingwas hunting alone/away from homeI had no way of getting into the photo, though did unsuccesfully try and posted those as well. In the endthe captains or JR said it should count. Obviously would like to have a picture of hunter, gun and deer but their are times where thismay not bepossible. Be ithunting solo, after legal shooting hours where a uncased gun is breaking the law, etc.Point is fun and making new friends in the process.

krub6b 11-06-2006 11:43 PM

I'm the captain for team 3. I'll send you my vote right away.

Monie 11-07-2006 05:34 AM

We haven't chosen a captain, but I will voice my opinion and say that I agree with skeeter7MM. This is for fun and shouldn't be taken so seriously as to cause any negativity.

bwhunter501 11-07-2006 08:40 PM

checkin in here proud captain of team one

lethalconnection 11-07-2006 08:46 PM

Im team Captain for team 5. Pm is on its way.

Allen Denton 11-08-2006 06:08 AM

I think that it is all for fun and as long as there is a score and a picture of the deer, it is all good. I will make a post in team 8.

jrbsr 11-08-2006 04:28 PM

in other words will we allow a picture of a deer taken with only the deer and weapon

As captain of team # 2
This just suites me fine.
After all it is kinda hard to get the person and the gun and the deer in the same picture some times.
I picked the deer and gun to keep a,
difference between the gun contest and the bow contest.

So its OK with me

moosehunter21 11-09-2006 04:16 PM

EL Capitaino of team 4 here! BAG'EM, TAG'EM and DRAG'EM !!!

I agree with SKEETER!

Matt/TN 11-09-2006 04:35 PM

well we dont have an official captain yet for team 9 but i agree with the first reply we dont have to be too serious its just for fun. I hunt alone alot thus makeing it very difficult to get me and the deer in the same picture