OFFICIAL SCORECARD

Old 11-19-2006, 08:09 PM

Default RE: OFFICIAL SCORECARD

Posting for Alabam Slama of Team 8

116 3/8" ten pointer. *entered*

Old 11-19-2006, 08:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

This one scored 119 3/8 according to the BC method of scoring him, Looks to me like he should'nt have scored that much after looking at some of these other deer, I wonder if they counted all the measurements that they could, I may have messed up on mine but I don't think so. I almost forgot, this one is for team 8. *entered*

Old 11-20-2006, 07:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

KY 8 point with amuzzleloader. 101 5/8 for team 11 *entered*

Old 11-20-2006, 01:18 PM
Spike

Got an eight point here that scored 109. *entered*

Old 11-20-2006, 03:48 PM
Fork Horn

TEAM 5

12 pt taken on 11/19 at 9:30 a.m. with a .243 at 15 yards. 162 4/8 gross *entered*

Old 11-20-2006, 07:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

You guys double check your score, that little dinky thing of mine scored 119 and some of these whoppers are'nt scoring much more, I may have messed up in scoring mine, I took a point for each antler an 1" long or longer, points for tip to tip spread, greatest spread, inside spread, length of main beams length of normal points and then the circumferences of the antlers between the points, Looks like to me some of these deer should be scoring alot more, either that or I really screwed up in scoring mine.
Old 11-20-2006, 08:39 PM

ORIGINAL: strut

You guys double check your score, that little dinky thing of mine scored 119 and some of these whoppers are'nt scoring much more, I may have messed up in scoring mine, I took a point for each antler an 1" long or longer, points for tip to tip spread, greatest spread, inside spread, length of main beams length of normal points and then the circumferences of the antlers between the points, Looks like to me some of these deer should be scoring alot more, either that or I really screwed up in scoring mine.
your error is in the spread meausrements. i posted details under our team forum. record your score and then PM Cougar Mag so he knows to change it. inside spread only

also, there is no way that Duster's buck scores 162. i'd say there's an extra spread measurement in there too.
Old 11-20-2006, 08:48 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: jhalfhill

ORIGINAL: strut

your error is in the spread meausrements. i posted details under our team forum. record your score and then PM Cougar Mag so he knows to change it. inside spread only

also, there is no way that Duster's buck scores 162. i'd say there's an extra spread measurement in there too.
Nope, no extra spread measurement in there. It's a little deceiveing but he has 22'' main beams, 10'' g2's and g3's and a lot in the mass measurements.
Old 11-20-2006, 09:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would say dusters scores around that look how long the g2's and g3s are plus his main beams are pretty long.
Old 11-20-2006, 10:20 PM
Fork Horn

plus the mass on dusters carries all the way to the tips look at the closest main beam right near the end. I'd say he only loses 1/4 of an inch between each point.

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL SCORECARD

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.