Community

Team 9 checkin

Old 10-27-2006, 04:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Team 9 checkin

well guys, we need to elect a captain, and think up a name.If anyone has any nominations for captain we can be a leg up on the competition

anyways, im heading out tommorow with my .308
Old 10-27-2006, 09:03 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Cougars09

well guys, we need to elect a captain, and think up a name.If anyone has any nominations for captain we can be a leg up on the competition
How about we call ourselves the Cougars and get a picture of a Cougar with a "9" beside it to put in our sigs? I believe that would make you our honorary captain/spokesman (if you're willing.)

Just an idea to keep it simple.

I got skunked today again so I'll have to wait for rifle season. Good luck tomorrow!
Old 10-30-2006, 06:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

well it doesnt matter to me,

I went out saturday and missed a doe with my .308 and instead took a chunk out of a limb, if you want a more detailed story check it out in the main forum

not sure about a name, its kinda hard to thikn of one because the bowhunting names come to mind, ill keep thinking on it and let you guys know. Ill be out this weekend with my Knight Wolverine
Old 11-01-2006, 10:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just bought some new glass for my 270 the other day going to get it thrown on this weekend and throw a box through it. Been seeing quite a few buck just havin a hard time gettin em in bow range. But once gun season comes they wont be outa range.
Old 11-02-2006, 07:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

sounds good, im going out this weekend with the ol muzzleloader and its either sex so im gonna mow down whatever i see
Old 11-02-2006, 09:28 PM
Fork Horn

I'm with you Coug, BP cut down whatever presents itself either sex, where I'm hunting the owner prefers we take as many does as we can.
Old 11-03-2006, 06:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

well during rifle season i step it up a notch and make the hunting even harder by hunting public land so anyhting is a trophy there. Wish me luck!!
Old 11-03-2006, 06:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

im going out tommorow with my muzzleloader, im either sexing for some meat!! [8D]

Does anyone have captain nominees and/or team name ideas?
Old 11-04-2006, 11:04 PM
Fork Horn

Well guys, I was out today BP at 10:24 I had a nice spike walk within 20 yards of me scoped him etc. had the cross hairs locked in. My heart said take him, but my mind said itwill cost you $50 to shot him club management rules.

I then had a nice little 6 pt. walk within 70 yards of me again cross hairs locked in he was just a tad bit small according to club management rules then I took one more peek and heard Kaaa Boom! young man took a shot at him Missed as I watch him walk past me about 50 yards then cross the road into another bean field just past the road he crossed prior to the shot.I thought dang seen the buck turn and run off. Prior to seeing him I was watching about 11 turkey's in the same bean field none within a range I'd of took a shot at. But it was nice watching then fly off after the youngin missed the same 6 pt I could've taken very easy if he was just a few inches wider tall rack but small bucket buck in my book. I told the youngster it was only 4o p.m and to get back into his blind, about 5:30 he nailed a nice doe.
Old 11-05-2006, 11:59 AM
Fork Horn

Checking in as directed. Thanks team 9

Quick Reply: Team 9 checkin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.