Community

Team 7 checkin

Old 10-31-2006, 10:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Team 7 checkin

Notified Cougar Mag of our Team Name. Alternates will be assigned after today for team members who haven't check in prior. I'll PM _Dan one more time so he is aware.

FYIthe contest is for Deer, mulitpliers can be found in the rules portion for Black Tails Mulies, etc for those who maybe hunting other than whitetails this year.

Good Luck and be safe "Widoemakers"!
Old 10-31-2006, 07:11 PM
Typical Buck

Ok guys, just checking in to see how everyone was doing and to let everyone know how the weekend went.

Well, I had a pretty good weekend, saw a lot of deer, shot a doe, and watched my little brother shoot a coyote. I took my video camera and digital camera to the stand with me this weekend. I took a lot of good pictures, I won't share them all, but I will show a few. It is getting close to prime time, I saw a little 6 pt. grunting and chasing does around my food plot this weekend. The littler ones are getting fired up, the big ones won't be too far behind. Here are some pics hope you all enjoy.

Old 10-31-2006, 07:26 PM
Super Moderator

With those kind of pictures you should
Be on Dream Season.
All of those pictures is almost like a video

Good Job
Old 11-01-2006, 05:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Millertime great pictures, thanks for sharing andcongrats on your doe.
Old 11-04-2006, 09:38 AM

great pics millertime. you should be on the deer this year.
Old 11-05-2006, 12:45 PM

checking in! im from ohio and hunt with the old 12ga. been seeing a lot of shooter bucks this past week smoked a doe on camera with the bow last weekend. and last night i had a buck of a life time under the stand a 15 yards. but he stoped behind a tree and i could get the shot, then he took off running agian because there was a damn dog chassing him. i was so mad. easily 160-170 class deer. not a monster for that area but definatly nice.
Old 11-05-2006, 07:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

Welcome joe to the "Widoemaker's", join right in.

Best of luck.

If you care to add the team avatar check back apg or so.

I'll be chasing mule deer this week, well not till the 9th. Whitetails will be put on hold till the 18th(when I plan to head north to the forest fringe area), though if Itag my mulie prior I may sneak in some whitetail adventures.
Old 11-06-2006, 09:38 AM
Typical Buck

Speaking of Mule deer skeeter, here is one I saw in Kansas this weekend while pheasant hunting. He was about 300 yards off, so the quality isn't very good, but you can tell he is nice. I will also include a few pics from the hunt.

Old 11-06-2006, 06:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Good stuff millertime. Hopefully with the weather hitting the crap bank on weds they'll be moving on thursday and friday. I have a couple in mind but they played hardball through ML season, so hopefully things will change in my favor and they'll be a little more preoccuppied this go around.
Old 11-09-2006, 03:33 PM

u fellers know if youth hunts count? if they do, if i get a deer saturday mornin, can i score it?

Quick Reply: Team 7 checkin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.