2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

And the winner is ...

Old 01-26-2007, 12:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: And the winner is ...

I suggest we keep together the top three teams! What do you think?
Old 01-26-2007, 08:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

Sounds ok with me
Old 02-01-2007, 05:37 PM
Boone & Crockett

Nope, nothing for the first and second place losers, nor the 4th place losers...[8D] Winners get the props.....it's been a great year tho.
Old 02-07-2007, 08:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

With no other entry's being posted , I think it's time to concede and congratulate team # 17 as the 2006HNI Bowhunting Champion's

Congrats Autumn Assassins

Old 02-07-2007, 09:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

I think it's fair to say that Team XX is running the white flag up the pole - Team 17 officially opened up a can or whoopbutt, and shattered our dreams of a repeat championship. We hung in there and battled it out to the end, but just couldn't make it happen.

My hat goes off to the victors - you guys were in the driver's seat the whole time, and never let off the gas. You deserved the win.

My hat also goes off to my Team XX teammates - you guys made for a lot of fun days at work, lots of great discussion and lifelong friendships. I sincerely hope that our team will not be dissolved for 2007, but if it is, I was honored to be a member of such a special group of extraordinary gentlemen.

FK
Old 02-07-2007, 09:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

My congrats goes out to TEAM 17 as well. You guys pounded them this year. Great work fellas.

As for the XX team, as Quick said, its been great fellas. I have been able to hunt with several of you and will hunt with a few more of my fellow XX teammates in the future. I may retire from the contest next year and just watch from the outside. NOT!

I am looking forward to whateverisdecided, but I must admit I'd like to see past champs have the option to re-unite now that we have so many teams involved...
Old 02-07-2007, 10:43 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: shed33

My congrats goes out to TEAM 17 as well. You guys pounded them this year. Great work fellas.

As for the XX team, as Quick said, its been great fellas. I have been able to hunt with several of you and will hunt with a few more of my fellow XX teammates in the future. I may retire from the contest next year and just watch from the outside. NOT!

I am looking forward to whateverisdecided, but I must admit I'd like to see past champs have the option to re-unite now that we have so many teams involved...
Shedd33 I agree team 17 kick butt, great Job!!

I would like to keep my team as well, I had a blast. maybe instead of blind draw folks enter as a team, either way I have enjoyed myself!!
Old 02-07-2007, 09:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

Allright, I guess we're passing the torch... You guys will have to edit it tomake the appropriate changes, but here it is...

Old 02-08-2007, 07:28 PM
Boone & Crockett

Are there any teams still hunting at all. Even so, they'd have to have all members or be in close contention....

The fat lady is about ready to open up. My props to team 17 as well.

Old 02-08-2007, 10:28 PM

I'd like to thank my fans, the academy.....just kidding. I will say that this contest was alot of fun. I spent alot of time after hunting checking out everyones hunts. I mean I really looked forward to it. Anyway, I hope everyone had as much fun as I did.

Quick Reply: And the winner is ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.