Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 40-Official Team "Size Matters" Thread >

40-Official Team "Size Matters" Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

40-Official Team "Size Matters" Thread

Old 09-18-2006, 05:23 PM
Spike

Default RE: Official Team 40 Thread

Size matters is pretty good. how about "Closing the Distance" seen it on a shirt
Old 09-18-2006, 06:11 PM
Typical Buck

Im here to check in. Team name could be "Let em Hold it" ino michael wadell always says it.
Old 09-18-2006, 06:16 PM
Typical Buck

is there anything special i gotta do to check in??
Old 09-18-2006, 06:34 PM

Hey guys, I finally remembered my password. My name is Joe and I'm from Spicer, MN. Our season opened last weekend. I hunted all day Sunday and saw one fawn. Hopefully things pick up. Its a long season.
Old 09-18-2006, 08:58 PM
Spike

nah Live2 thats all ya had to do. Your checked in now. Just keep checkin on our team thread so we can vote for a team name and captain.

yea Joe im sure it will pick up soon
Old 09-18-2006, 10:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

well fellas, It looks like 6 of us have checked in. I PM'd and emailed everyone this morning. So hopefully the other guys will show up. At least at this point we are doing better than the other new team, they have only had five members check in. Like I stated earlier we need a team name and a captain so if anyone has any sugestions feel free to voice them. I'm pumped about the chance to compete in this competition. My season opens up on Oct. 1 here in Illinois and I can't wait. LETS WIN THIS THING. Talk to you guys soon.
Old 09-19-2006, 07:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm here!I went out last weekend and there are alot of deer,but i'm holding out for something BIG.This is my first time being on a hunting team and i'm looking forward to seeing how we compare to all the other teams.
Old 09-19-2006, 10:08 AM

Hey guys...checking in. I use my email at the fire house so I only get it every 3rd day. Just want to let y'all know. I am located north of Dallas. I hunt our 600 ac. in S. Texas. Bow opens the end of the month. I will be at the land in mid october, have another trip planned at the beginning of Oct. ( You know...the trip that let's my wife know that I just do not forget about her when hunting season arrives!!!) Have been doing a census at the land andI have got 3 really nice bucks crossing at an intersection where 3 funnels and the main canyoncome together. Best partis I hung a stand over that crossing in February. We'll see!!! best regards, Scott.
Old 09-19-2006, 10:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good Day Fellas,

It looks as though all of us, but two, have checked in. We are still missing maxdrake and Mlinkrpt. Hopefully they will show up soon. I PM'd and emailed them again this morning. Keep inmind we still need a team capt. and a name. We should probably try to decide on something pretty quick since all the other teams had a head start on us.

Lets start a quick vote on a name and capt. Here are some of the names that have been mentioned in our thread. Vote on one of these and also a team capt.and lets get this silly stuff out of the way so we can get down to business killing some bucks and winning this thing. I will happily be team capt. if no one wants to do it.

Long Shots
Size Matters
Baggin Bucks
Closing the Distance
Let em Hold It.

These are just some of what have been suggested, if anyone has anymore Ideas feel free towrite them in.

When we have come up with a name and captain we need to let RDHunter know so he can add us to the Team name and capt. thread.

Happy voting and I will talk to you soon.

One other thing!! I don't know if everyone has gotten a chance to take a look at the "contest rules thread" or not but heres the link just in case.http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=1592866
Old 09-19-2006, 05:29 PM

Goherd...if you are willing to take the lead ...I'll nominate you for our team Capt...anyone second my nomination? As for names...I am not very creative...how about "Buck Busters"...theres my 2 cents. Y'all be safe, talk to you soon. Scott.

Quick Reply: 40-Official Team "Size Matters" Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.