Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 1-Team "Rack Rangers" Official Thread >

1-Team "Rack Rangers" Official Thread

2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

1-Team "Rack Rangers" Official Thread

Old 08-29-2006, 03:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 1-Team Official Thread

I agree that we need to wait on the team name until we have everyone here.

IL BOW MAN if you want it, then that is fine by me. I have no opinion on it in any way.
Old 08-31-2006, 07:42 AM

Hey guys my name is JT mattingly. i am located in southern maryland. st. marys county. Our season starts the 15th of September. Ill be checkin every once in a while. just keep me informed

Old 08-31-2006, 11:07 AM
Boone & Crockett

Nice to meet all you guys.

Frank, buddy ole pal, glad you could join us. How have you been old friend!!
IBM,

Good my friend and you? Sadly I have been more busy than I care to mention. I try to get on here as often as possible but it is nothing like the old days. Two little boys and a wife will do that to you.

I like the idea of you being team captain (you did stop shooting a Mathews though right?)

How are things on your end?

I still like something focused on us being number 1. How about " The One and Only" ? or maybe " The One above all"....or something like that?
Old 08-31-2006, 06:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have sent out final PM's to the last 3 no shows. achservices sent me a PM, but he has failed to report to the thread.
Old 08-31-2006, 07:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

C'mon Frank, you need to catch up a little!! I also have 2 little ones...remember, but the lesser known fact is that I have number 3 due in early November. So I get to share a vacation with the wife, kids and hunting during the prime time of hunting. Now is that some timing or what. My only problem is working the 2 and 3 jobs I have to keep up with everything.

Frank, now why would I ever stop shooting my Mathews? It is still going strong after 5 seasons and 6 on its way. How is the FX shooting that you used to hide in the closet?

The One and Only is pretty good too.

Team Captain I am I guess. Now as my first officail statement as captain.

READ THE RULES...ESCPECIALLY THOSE REGARDING THE PICTURES.

Thanks
Old 09-01-2006, 01:17 AM
Fork Horn

hey i needed to check in for the contest is this the right place?
Old 09-01-2006, 01:33 AM
Fork Horn

My name is john paul, i am from missouri but am attending college in mississippi, i look foreward to posting with you guys and have no ideas on a team name
Old 09-01-2006, 06:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Glad you were willing to take the CPT. IL BOW MAN. I'm at the computer a lot but sometimes my job has me away from it all day. Just two more to check in, heh? Anyone got abig hogpatterned?
Old 09-01-2006, 07:30 AM

Hey guys!! im still tryin to get used to the site and everything but this is a reply to IL BOW MAN. and everyone else. Im gonna be kinda busy with highschool football and will probably only hunt on the weekends. I will try to get out there as much as i can. My dad owns some land behind his house that buts up to a pasture. The guy that owns the farm doesnt let his cows out in the pasture during huntiong season and im the only 1 on hunting the pasture. i have seen a few nice bucks. My grandfather just got permition to hunt a farm in mechanicsville Md. We are going up there this weekend to set the treestands. But thats basically it. i will help this team out. good luck
Old 09-01-2006, 09:58 AM
Fork Horn

So is this all i need to do is check in here? last year i got so busy around this time i didnt get to register. I am pumped up about this year it has already started off great and i plan on killing a big deer this year. I hunt about 6,000 acres in missouri and i am going to kansas this year too so between those i think i have got a good chance. i got this off my game cam acouple of weeksago in missouri

Quick Reply: 1-Team "Rack Rangers" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.