2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

27- Team "Antler Anarchists" Official Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 07:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 27- Team Official Thread

I forgot about the avitar.
Nice job DB, we need to get that thing sized so we can use it.
Old 08-29-2006, 02:43 AM
Fork Horn

Thanks guys, it's 0340 and I'll see if I can't get it sized right. Nice bachelor group there. Won't be long and those velvet shots will be hard horn. (Antler if'n you're one of the picky types)

I actually do that stuff for a living, though not usually as interesting. I build a lot of ppt slides for generals and stuff. We do get to play on photoshop quite a bit though.
Old 08-29-2006, 03:41 AM
Fork Horn

Here you go. or you can just use this link rather than host it yourself...
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/bob--o/avatar-1.gif

Or this one if'n you don't like the names. I can't make em much bigger.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/bob--o/avatar2.gif
Old 08-29-2006, 06:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well guys I've got my 3 stands up and ready to go. Getting my new Gibblet string put on this PM. Sorry I haven't posted here lately. I hit the site every day and check up on whats going on. I like the name and the logo. BTW, one of my stands has got me really excited. I saw a bachelor group with 2 shooters using the trail I'm set up on. I look forward to posting pics of my 1st bow buck to contribute to our win!
Old 08-29-2006, 06:20 AM

Thanks for the compliments guys!! I just hope when that bachlor group breaks up only the small ones leave and the big guys stay around!! Also I cant believe that I was able to get the logo up on the side the first time!! You did a good job Bob!! I did see jessejames17n at the top when I loged in so his post should be coming soon. Well going to bed guys, 13 hours at work makes for a good looking bed!
Old 08-29-2006, 06:24 AM

sorry i had you guys waitin around to here from me so long it's JESSE JAMES 17. read that you saw i was new to the sight but a far as hunting goes i'm not new at all i live and breath deer hunting 365 days a year it never ends i never stop scouting or shooting all year long i'm 27 years old and have killed a buck every year since i was 12 with a bow except when i was 15 i shot a big 8 pt. with my 30.06.you guys got a sure thing with me on your team i live in pittsburgh and have permission to hunt alot of wonderful property.lots of bucks in the 120"-140" range but there is one that i'm gonna hold off a couple weeks to see if i can get a shot at i've been huntin this pig for three years and he was big then you should see him know no lie he'spushin 170"gross he'll net at least 160" lets hope he goes down.i'll keep in contact more often know that i know whats goin on.I will be on vacation this coming week going to ocean city and then to richmond for the nascar race.HEY MOOSEHUNTER GUESS WHAT THE 17 STANDS FOR IN JESSE JAMES 17. "MATT KENSETH"!!!!!!!! THIS YEARS FUTURE CHAMP!!! "I HOPE" >>>-----JESSE JAMES 17---->
Old 08-29-2006, 06:28 AM

BUY THE WAY I'M IN.
Old 08-29-2006, 06:31 AM

Sounds good to me!!! Masters of Champions are We!
Old 08-29-2006, 06:49 AM

I JUST WANNA SAY KNOW MATTER WHAT WE KILL THIS SEASON THIS IS FOR FUN,WELL NOT FOR ME I GOT TO BEAT BERWINDALE BOY WHO IS ON TEAM 17 AND LIVES IN MONTANA WEAR THE BIG BOYS ROAM SO I GOT MY WORK CUT OUT FOR ME OR SHOULD I SAY HE HAS HIS WORK CUT OUT FOR HIM!!!!!! HA HA HA HE IS A REAL CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE THAT USED TO LIVE IN PITTSBURGH AND HUNT WITH ME.
Old 08-29-2006, 11:44 AM

Jesse me and you are going to get along good.

I think I forgot to mention about my self... Iam 19 years old and live in Mackenzie BC and have some good mule and whitetail here... I think I can get a good crack at one of em atleast I hope.

Quick Reply: 27- Team "Antler Anarchists" Official Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.