Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 27- Team "Antler Anarchists" Official Thread >

27- Team "Antler Anarchists" Official Thread

2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

27- Team "Antler Anarchists" Official Thread

Old 09-16-2006, 07:57 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 27- Team "Antler Anarchists" Official Thread

Good looking deer Hotburn! Good luck with them!
Old 09-19-2006, 02:56 PM

That last pic is my favorite Hotburn! Good luck bagging him.
Old 09-19-2006, 06:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would of thought they would be out of velvet when the pics where taken.
Back here in Pa. they have been out since right around that time frame.
By the way, Nice bucks.
Old 09-20-2006, 09:15 PM

Thanks all! So what is everyones action status? I just put out my last ladder stand yesterday and will try and put up a ground blind for my nephew but he only gun hunts so I have plenty of time. The bad part about the ladder stand is that I was seen doing it. I hunt a large peice of property but I hunt at the far edge of it that borders another landowner. The woods that is on the other property is one of the main bedding woods. Well anyways that woods is never hunted, maybe a few weekend warior gun hunters but that is it. Well as I was taking my ladder stand back I stop at the edge of the property on a feild to catch my breath. Well right as i get ready to walk the line to go back to a good trail I look up and about two hundred yards away I am being watched. Now I know I am leagal and all and never tresspass on the other guys property but its just that I don't think anyone ever knew I was around there. And know i am paranoid that my stuff may be messed with. All the threadsabout stolen stuff just makes mesick, and I have never had that problem. Hopefully the guy sees that i am not on his property and we have no problems but ya never know. Well anyways I will stop now. So whats everyone else doing?
Old 09-21-2006, 05:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

Waiting,.....thats all, just waiting.
Old 09-21-2006, 10:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hotburn....very nice deer! Good luck with him
I hope those other hunters don't mess with your stuff....I can't stand a thief. Have faith....hopefully it will all be fine, AND you'll get the big one!

I honestly haven't been doing squat, unfortunately. I've been so busy at work....it's been consuming me lately. 15hr days are getting old. But it's all good. I am itching to get out though. My neighbor said he saw a nice one a couple weeks ago, so I know there are some around. We'll see. Hopefully he'll stroll by me!

Glad to hear some of you guys are getting out....lets get some inches on the board!

Old 09-21-2006, 07:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have been trying to get everything done around the house so when the season starts I dont have to do anything but hunt!

I have my stands ready and my 14 year old nephew is going to go with me the first day, I hope we see something for him to shoot, as he has been practicing everyday. I may just try to video him and leave my bow at home, but I doubt it...
Old 09-22-2006, 10:30 AM
Fork Horn

I got one last stand to hang. I've been procrastinating on it. Everything else is ready. Just waiting for Oct. 1
Old 09-22-2006, 07:44 PM

Its good to hear some are getting out. I went back out today a set up a dog house blide that they sell at wal-mart. I bought it last year but it was to big and hard to set up in the dark of the morning so this year I am just going to set it up and leave it. I have until the 30th before it starts! can't wait!!!
Old 09-22-2006, 07:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here is one I have a pic of in velvet as well. He showed up again. Only one more week to go !!!!!
!

Quick Reply: 27- Team "Antler Anarchists" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.