Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 8- Team "Big Buck Assassins" Official Thread >

8- Team "Big Buck Assassins" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

8- Team "Big Buck Assassins" Official Thread

Old 09-01-2006, 07:37 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 8- Team "Big Buck Assassins" Official Thread

Rob look way left in your AV pic.You can see my leg showing in the pic. That is one of the smaller ones I have allready let walk

What you should have done is put your phone nuber up top so we could call you to help drag out our Bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!At least than you will be putting your time to good use :}

Charles
Old 09-01-2006, 08:10 AM
Boone & Crockett

LOL, good fun guys, good fun....call me, I'll help drag out your bucks...you'll also need me to measure both spikes for the official score..
Old 09-01-2006, 11:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well guy's ,I've just returned from the bear hunt and I have to say with 2 turkey's this spring and a bear to go with them ,I think this is going to be a major good season for myself .I'm posting a pic of my bear here and I'll post a story later .I'm working all weekend on night shift so I'll post a story and some better pic's later .

He's not a big one but he was arounf the 145lb,which is a pretty average bear here in Ontario ,but some are definately alot larger ,but I'm not complaing because he is my first bear .

nubo
Old 09-01-2006, 12:12 PM
Typical Buck

Nubo CONGRATS! U are the man! Fill in when you can.
Old 09-01-2006, 12:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice bear Nubo. I'm heading up to Clarksville, IN tonight to help put on a seminar at BPS, and will be back home around2 or 3 a.mtonight. Needless to say, I'm gona miss out on the morning hunt tomorow, but I will hunt in the afternoon in my prime time stand. Looks like I'm gona have alot of free time next week from labor day to hunt alot. So hopefully I can "assassinate a big buck" soon, and get us to the top of the scoreboard where we will be at the end. Wish me luck.
Old 09-01-2006, 12:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

I wish you lot's of luck PSE ,it would be absolutel'y great for you to get us going in the right direction for this season .My season doesn't start for another month and I'll be looking for the big 12 pointer I've been hunting the last 4 season's now ,I've really got a good feeling this season and I'm sure I'm going to connect as soon as the season get's rolling here in Ontario.

I wish you's all good luck and all I can say is we're going to show them all this season .

nubo
Old 09-01-2006, 12:41 PM
Boone & Crockett

Awesome job nubo...congrats ....

WOW, those poll numbers are really coming in.[8D]
Old 09-01-2006, 01:57 PM

Hmmm...with the way I voted in the poll, I seem to be in the majority.
Old 09-01-2006, 02:15 PM
Site Buck Guru

Nice nubo, nice bear, nice season so far. I've only hunted turkeys and deer. My best season was in '04. I got 2 P&Ys and 2 toms. Spring and fall. Turkeys were shotgun kills, I'll try bow this spring. I hope your luck holds out for the rest of the season. Congrats.
Old 09-01-2006, 02:36 PM

ps.....I need some editing ablilites of my own now......Come on Rob..hook a brother up!!LOL

Way to go, nubo!!!!! OK, I'm pumped up now!!

HEY!! What's with this lousy poll......Some Spike Killer, (presumeably Sir Spike Alot, but possibly some buckeye dressed in pink) has left out the other possibility.....Rob...I gotta tell ya buddy......I don't much care if we win this thing or not....As long as we beat yer mug.....I'm a happy guy!!! (Wanna lay a small wager, between the 2 of us?)

GUYS, listen up!!! These refugees keep poppin in here looking for the scoop on how to kill a big buck!! That "other" MO guy.....well, we simply don't have to worry about him. He's too much a braniac to mess w/ bucks.....Rob's nothing more than......well......we don't need to worry about him either! If we succeed at NOTHING else this year........Let's promise to do one thing.........Whip their ever lovin arses!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[align=center]YOU BEEN......THUNDERSTRUCK!!!![/align][align=left]OK......I just voted and saw those results......That crap ain't even funny!!!!!!!This just ain't even right I tell ya!! It ain't right.......I'll be right back, I'm gonna go file a greivance.....Justin, where you at, buddy.....We need to talk!!!!!! [/align]

Quick Reply: 8- Team "Big Buck Assassins" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.