HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2006 Deer Hunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2006-deer-hunting-contest-79/)
-   -   36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2006-deer-hunting-contest/152850-36-team-bros-b4-does-official-thread.html)

Germ 08-22-2006 08:04 AM

RE: 36- Team Official Thread

I am here, any thoughts on a name

Germ 08-22-2006 08:09 AM

Let me tell you about myself

I am a Web Deveolper(I can makes us an avatar), and I Hunt in Southern MI. I have my own farm, last year I shot a 142'' 10 and 124'' 8 best year ever. I have been hunting for 22 years now.I am also a personel trainer, so if we need to get in shape let me know!!

Avatar what I think is cool is to have pictures of are past deer. I will put something in that goes along with are name.

Rob/PA Bowyer 08-22-2006 08:19 AM

Hey, ghemry, what an added asset you are my friend. Not only can you fix us up with puter work, your a smacking whitetail kinda guy and can whip our butts into shape...welcome.

mauser06 08-22-2006 10:19 AM

i am trying to think of an original name but cant come up with something good.

what goes along with being a team captian?? i dont really care who it is...but once im back to college we all know im on here more then 5 times a day! lol...so if needed ill take the step up because im on here so much..but if anyone else wants it they can have it..

i like the logo idea...but i dont have any decint bucks to my name and dont have any bow kills...heck i think the only buck pics i have are on hard pics too.....

Rob/PA Bowyer 08-22-2006 10:40 AM

ghermy, looks like Justin might not allow banners in the signature this year because of the space they take up etc...and I don't blame them, so avatars are our only choices at the moment.

Germ 08-22-2006 10:47 AM

Ok here is one i made for another contest. I am thinking of some names. mauser06if you want to be captain you have my vote.

Germ 08-22-2006 10:57 AM

Names
Luna & the Moon
Pile-up
Watch'em Get all Rubber legged
The Dominat Predtors
Watch'em go down

Rob/PA Bowyer 08-22-2006 02:08 PM

Hey guys, we're going to need an alternate. I did a search on the missing members and it seems NY BUCK HUNTER is gone...banned for threats and using alias.....I'll check into an alternate.

dukemichaels 08-22-2006 04:07 PM

Mauser06, you have my vote if no one else wants to be capt. I know Rob will be busy with the whole contest, and I help run two business', and donate sometime to the HNI dark lord Todd G.

Mantis Mayer 08-22-2006 05:18 PM

What's up guys! Checkin in quickly sorry I'm late! Little biddy about myself before I get some din. I kill little deer. J/k I'll be back later. Gotta go!