HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2006 Deer Hunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2006-deer-hunting-contest-79/)
-   -   36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2006-deer-hunting-contest/152850-36-team-bros-b4-does-official-thread.html)

Rob/PA Bowyer 08-25-2006 07:26 AM

RE: 36- Team Official Thread

Or are you talking on the ground, in that case, here's my last 3....

Mantis Mayer 08-25-2006 07:48 AM

I only have pictures of dead deer.

mauser06 08-25-2006 09:06 AM

i assume he meant live but could be wrong. if he meant dead i dont have any:)...

heres a buck..i took his pic last fall IN BOW SEASON while i had my dreaded shotgun!! i bet hes still alive and legal. nice looking young buck

heres 2 diffrent does

GMMAT 08-25-2006 09:09 AM

Dude:

I am the KING of doe pictures.....lol.

I'd do better sending them to you directly, Ghem:

PM me your address. I have MANY game cam buck photos, as well.

Jeff

Rob/PA Bowyer 08-25-2006 10:20 AM

Here's a buck and a pretty doe I caught on game cam I think in 04...I hope he's still walking..actually I saw him the second week of the 04 rifle...I know he made it to 05...let's hope I see him this year like, oh 23 yards from my stand.;)

HAZCON7 08-25-2006 10:22 AM

So Rob, do have another 20" unicorn hybrid picked out for this year's entry?[&:]

Rob/PA Bowyer 08-25-2006 10:35 AM

ORIGINAL: HAZCON7

So Rob, do have another 20" unicorn hybrid picked out for this year's entry?[&:]
LOL, one would think so huh? Remember tho, that first one was a broken rack, would have been a 130" animal...that one side went almost 60"s...The other being a browe with a snapped main beam...a 3.5 year old too.

Now last year...LOL that was a unicorn hybrid...;) and my only Bday buck to date...being the Thursday of the last week, I was happy with him!!!!!

I think they both scored in the 70's..too. And they outscored some of the other two antlered animals.

extreme1 08-25-2006 11:09 AM

how much power/riches do you get with the moderator job.
LOL---All in a days work bud;)

Oh and by the way from one fair weather hunter to another wannabe extreme weather hunter
Now who you calling a wannabe[8D] I might add that 15 celcius is beach weather here ,when it starts getting cold guys like you will stay at home and watch soap operas:DThats why we will win this contest and you will all bow down to the masters

SB---Brantford is a nice place.Havent been there for alot of years,heck,dont know if I even remember where it is:D
Good shooting bud,looks like your ready for opener.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes guys,really looking forward to this year.

Awesome pics guys,keep them coming.

P.S----looks like we have a team from all over BIG buck country.Lets win this thing early and have everyone shaking in their stands:D

Dr Andy 08-25-2006 12:16 PM

Duke won't get a shot this year AGAIN! We routinely pass on little baby bucks like that over here!

Mantis Mayer 08-25-2006 01:06 PM

I wasted my whole day on this PC trying to get my E*Trade money ready for cash out! Now they’re saying there is a 24yr waiting period before I can transfer to my bank. Or I have the option to buy more stock now. What’s the difference!?! I’m gonna go kill my target.

Edit: Oh yeah I did manage to take time out to sling some mud on the less fortunate teams though! :)