HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2006 Deer Hunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2006-deer-hunting-contest-79/)
-   -   36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2006-deer-hunting-contest/152850-36-team-bros-b4-does-official-thread.html)

mauser06 02-08-2007 10:02 AM

RE: 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

lol germ...workin out is always high on the priority list..i try to keep my girlish figure....but theres alot more stuff higher on the list than workin out...so i never make it...and keept a chunky girlish figure:D thats what kept me from fighting wild fires this summer. i know a 14hr day on a fire line would kill me. i can carry my stand and walk 2 miles through the mountains...i can goto camp and grouse hunt from dawn till dark climbing mountains all day, i can put on deer drives all day...i impress everyone i hunt with...but i know im not in the best of shape...this summer working out IS on the list for sure..soon as these damn projects are done...jsut finished a 14pg research paper. got another due tuesday...quiz tuesday, test toamrrow...im a busy guy this semester...

not shooting into the shed..to the left of the shed you can see the top of an apple tree(over grown by grape vines) took me a whole day but i trimmed it all up...got some of the grape vine down and put up a fence for it to grow on..and my targets and backstop is under the tree. couldnt even walk under the apple tree before...i think i took 3 or 4 truckloads of branches out of there..made a nice backyard range...cleaned up the yard a bit too.

i thought you and jeff would like the shirtless pic. its the only pic i got with me shootin my bow....thats dedication...100 degrees out..instead of relaxin in the pool to my right im sweating bullets learning to shoot my new bow..till i jacked up the shoulder...then it was pool bound for me:D this year will be nice now that i got the solor heater goin strong...ill be in there in may!

mauser06 02-08-2007 10:08 AM

looking at that shed i think i may make someone buy paint so i can paint that sucker this summer. that thing looks nasty. mom and grama hate that shed...i got it full of stands, fishing gear, dads and some of my hunting clothes..and i keep my targets in there. but u cant see the garage to the right of the shed. full garage..rumor has it the old old owners got it free or something and had it put in as a workshop or something...no drive way there..its all fenced in.

Rob/PA Bowyer 02-08-2007 07:23 PM

LOL with our captain.[8D]

Mantis Mayer 02-09-2007 11:53 AM

LMAO Guys!

Seriously I don't know who's hotter!?

Germ 02-09-2007 12:17 PM

Look our captain is a little thick, and mantis is built like a stick. You guys need my help, I charge $60.00 a session;)

Mantis Mayer 02-10-2007 07:57 AM

No way Germ I'm stacked!

dukemichaels 02-10-2007 08:02 AM

Too much of you in the pic. Mantis... not enough of the wife.;) LOL