Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread >

36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 09:01 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

Top Ten reasons why I love Team 36
10.I got a new name(Germ)
9.I am not M & M and had to move turn bow season
8.Brent B wears a goofy MSU Hat.
7.Found out Duke is a spooner too
6.Matt in IL has stand thiefs also, so there not all in MI
5.Extreme1 is the only thing I like in Canada
4.Atleast Kybuckhunterfound a big deer.
3.mauser06 sure does write a lot.
2.Rob
1.SB, now GMMAT lost his cherry
Here is to Team 36
Doe's Before Doe's
We did not have the highest score, but we had the most fun, and made new life long friends.Just can not get any better then that
Old 01-29-2007, 11:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

thanx jeff and germ...we did have a great team. after college when im traveling the world with my bow my invites are still valid right??truely some great guys..rob IS on our team..maybe we can vote in a new rule and we can stay together...would be nice...i dont wanna get stuck with a bunch of quiet people next year!! id be bored off my rocker!
Old 02-01-2007, 12:33 PM
Boone & Crockett

Missed you guys, your all the top 9 reasons why I loved this team this year. Like said, we gave it a great run and we certainly had the most fun and the hottest women.
Old 02-01-2007, 12:34 PM
Dominant Buck

Hell....we're still HAVING that...I mean, ...them.....well....you know!
Old 02-01-2007, 04:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah.. it has been fun. Best team I was ever on! (not counting my 2003 softball team.. what a year that was.)

Well, you are all friends in my book and look forward to possibly meeting each one of you someday.. maybe even for a hunt. Can't wait til next season when we get to hunt those whitetail again. I will be watching your guys seasons as well and hope you all have a great one at that!

Best wishes for the upcoming year- Michael Willand.
Old 02-01-2007, 05:10 PM
Boone & Crockett

Hey, ya'll think everyone will be up for keeping the same teams for spring gobbler?....even if everyone doesn't turkey hunt, it'd still be a blast.
Old 02-01-2007, 06:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

Rob...id LOVE to be on the same spring gobbler teams!! i thought of that...but thought it would be too much of a fuss. (i already started a big fuss and got the contest RE-opened...now something like 5 pages of more people wanted in lol.) but i would be ALL for it. we could start a sign up...have everyone list their teams and keep them guys together. fill in the teams with guys not on the bowhunting teams..that way we wouldnt have non turkey hunters on the teams..i say we do it!!! i got 2 weeks off of school to hunt too! one week in the season is finals week...but i definently get some good spring gobbler hunting done.
Old 02-01-2007, 06:20 PM
Boone & Crockett

No, no Capt....not the same teams for the Turkey Forum contest, one for Bow only here...lol
Old 02-01-2007, 07:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

well dont just pi$$ on my parade rob!! i'll be up front...if i turkey hunt with my bow itll probably only be one day. after that the 870 Master Blaster will be called to duty. i didnt know we had a bow hunting turkey contest. i guess that was your post. and seems theres a whollllle bunch of people like me that might give it a shot but arent too many bow only turkey getters. if i get time to get back in the backyard and practice i definently wanna take my bow...but i doubt i get time. i got that same professor that i had last semester with the huge project TWICE this semester..so thats TWO more huge projects. one paper is due next thursday..the other is due tuesday after...but the rest of the projects are due in mid/late march. schools out with 2 weeks of turkey left so im good..just doubt i get time to shoot the bow enough before then..
Old 02-05-2007, 10:10 AM
Typical Buck

I like the idea! I'll be using the bow most of the season. I have the t5 Double bull blind that will make things easier.

Quick Reply: 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.