Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 10- Team "10 POINT" Offical Thread >

10- Team "10 POINT" Offical Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

10- Team "10 POINT" Offical Thread

Old 09-26-2006, 09:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 10- Team "10 POINT" Offical Thread

Well we start this weekend. I was saving up for homecoming for me and my girlfriend but due to some **** we decided to end it. So i dont know what im gona do. I get my tips from work thursday but that has to last till next thursday and my mom dont get paid till next week. Im thinking about pawning some stuff for money.
Old 09-27-2006, 03:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 10- Team "10 POINT" Offical Thread

Looks like the thread got screwed up with the mods deleted a user account. The "Post Reply" button is greyed out on certain pages of the thread. I logged a ticket with the mods.
Old 09-27-2006, 07:00 PM

Default RE: Season over before it even started???

ORIGINAL: jwh86

I got a call this morning from my mom. She was out riding her horse up above the barn where i've been scouting all season long. I've had my eye on a nice 10 point. Anyway, out on her ride she claims to have found a big dead deer with its head chopped off and a couple bullet holes through the body. Season doesn't come in until the 30th...I'd just hate to have all the work i've done this summer to be wasted by some cheater.

[:@][:@][:@]
UPDATE!

I got a call from my step-dad this this evening saying that when he was out feeding the horses he saw a "monster" buck on the opposite hillside field chasing some doe. My stand is about 200 yds from this field. Hope it was the buck i've been scouting. Only a couple more days PA!
Old 09-27-2006, 07:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 10 Point

I'm back as the original jmbuckhunter. Looks like they deleted all of my postsas jmbuckhunter1. I wonder whats up with the post reply button.I went out tonight after work. Everything was perfect the wind the temp. a front was coming in but the deer forgot to show up. Maybe next time
Old 09-27-2006, 07:46 PM
Boone & Crockett

welcome back jmbuck. I fixed the reply button. They didn't delete all your posts, they deleted the user and the posts went with. Welcome back.
Old 09-27-2006, 08:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Rob.

Welcome back JM.
Old 09-28-2006, 10:32 AM
Typical Buck

It has gotten real cold for this time of year. We are expecting a real heavy frost tonight.Almost no wind to speak of and I just got an email that there will be a meeting at 2:30. They have exactlly 30 min to say what they have to before I walk out to my truck and and drive away for the woods. Can't wait. I think I will be giving a stand one more chance before I make a switch. I have seen deer every night I sit in it just not the right deer. This will be that last night for a week if I don't get a good one to come through. But not to fret I have plenty of others to hunt from.

Oh and welcome back jmbuckhunter. We really couldn't stand that other guy. Just kidding
Old 09-28-2006, 07:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well guy's this weekend i went shooting with my old neighbor. Sighted in at 20 and 30 yards with the new rest, thanks again copper. He convinced me to switch over to Spitfire 100's. So i went and dropped the 32 bucks for a 3 pack today. Im gona go pick up my hunting license and deer tag tomorrow. But the bad part is my mom will not let me hunt on public ground by myself. So i gota find some private land. Im gona go to the people that let me hunt before and try to get there permission. If it dosnt work out ill just have to drive the hour and something to my grandmaws. But im ready for the season as of tomorrow. And the season starts this weekend.
Old 10-05-2006, 01:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ouch, looks like we lost about a weeks worth of posts. [&:]

Went out this morning and had no luck. Saw a few deer pass but nothing that I wanted to shoot. Will be back out tomorrow and Saturday.
Old 10-05-2006, 01:31 PM
Super Moderator

Good luck Jeramy and everyone else. I can finally get time to start huntin this weekend

Quick Reply: 10- Team "10 POINT" Offical Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.