Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread >

12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Old 08-24-2006, 08:43 PM

Default RE: 12- Team Official Thread

I like megabuck and stump thumpers... im not to sure waht it is about stump thumbers but i like it!
Old 08-24-2006, 09:28 PM
Typical Buck

I guess my ideas weren't even worthy of making the list...oh well[&o]. Just kiddin, it really doesn't matter to me, i like them all. I like Stump Thumpers the most though, has a nice ring to it.

Thought of another one, Thunderstruck,but like I said earlier, it doesn't really matter to me one way or the other, I am just ready for Oct. 1.
Old 08-24-2006, 09:58 PM
Dominant Buck

I have to give you all a thumbs up!!!!

You have it together. The only thing your missing is your Zodiac Sign, your confession of taking long walks on the beach holding hands with each other, and a big deer killed this year. Other then that, it's a good start.

good luck
Old 08-25-2006, 07:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

I like Team "Wallhangers" or Team "Mega-Bucks". I'm impartial to wallhangers because I have the Mega Buck hunting videos and didn't like the videos too much. But I'm easy soalmost any name will be gravywith me.

Just to touch on what fieldmouse mentioned I am a Gemini who doesn't care too much for walks on the beach holding hands but i do enjoy a finewhiskey and goodhuntingstories, I've noticedthe whiskey usually adds a lot more size tothebucks in the stories, that's probably just me though.

Is anybody else going to try tovideo some hunts this year. I got a couple of guysI bowhunt with that are pretty dedicatedand we take turns filming, hopefully this will be the season it all comes together.

Old 08-25-2006, 08:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

Millertime10
Sorry man I didn't mean to offend you, I thought I'd put at least one of yours on there.
Whats with Fieldmouse , I read his thread and it seems like he's starting a little ( cross team smacking ).

Old 08-25-2006, 10:27 AM

SW Iowa Hunter (Team 13) sneaks in looking for competition, finding none walks back out.

Old 08-25-2006, 11:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Fieldmouse is on Team 7 I believe their name is
The Team 7 Toolbags but I'm not sure.
Pop in and drop him/her a line.

AND UPON FURTHER REVIEW.......

SW Iowa Hunter was on Team 19 last year....

They finished the contest with a WHOPPING 44 1/2 points...

None of which came from SW Iowa Hunter as he posted a BIG, FAT 0 inches of antler last season!!

Yes you are reading that correctly that was none, zero, zilch, nada, nothing.

I'm not sure he should be looking for competition....He should probably be out looking for some deer.

I think I will drop in and say hello tohim on theTeam 13 thread.
Old 08-25-2006, 11:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well I'm not much on hand holding ( unless it's with my wife ) and theres no beach near by , so its just hunting for me.
As for that zodiac stuff ... I'm a aries ( the ram ) ... like that really matters I hope this makes Fieldmouse happy.
When it comes down to hunting , I would like to get my hunt on flim but I don't have a video camera but I might get a friend to go with me and tape it for me.
It would be nice to haveall of the team get thier hunts on flim for extra points andto share with the rest of team.

Old 08-25-2006, 12:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thats great Q2
If and when the time comes let us know how much the shirts will cost plus s / h , ok .
I think it would be fair to let the team take a couple of days to review the list and make up there mind, let's say by the end of next week 09 / 02 / 06 we should come to a final agreement on the name.
Then we could ask Slim to come up with a logo if he can do it for us , so come on every body let me hear from you.
Oh by the way I should take this time to thank everybody for picking me as your captian I consider this an honor and I hope I don't let you guys or this team down.
I'll get with Rob / PA to find out what I have to do as captian , thanks again for your confidence.
Old 08-25-2006, 03:35 PM
Typical Buck

i like stump thumpers as well. maga buck takes me back to watching crappy videos..
i want to video tape this years. what kind of camra should i get for this type of footage? thanks.. oh yeah im a gemini as well and dont know about all that walking hand in hand it just aint for me.
Jeff S.

Quick Reply: 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.