Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread >

36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

Old 08-21-2006, 08:56 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

Team 36

2. Rob/PA Bowyer check Pennsylvania

99. Brent B check Indiana
321. SBGobblers check North Carolina
107. dukeMichaels check Illinios
295. Matt in IL check Illinois
90. Kybuckhunter check Kentucky
Alt. extreme1 check Ontario
16. ghemry check Michigan
37. mauser06 check Pennsylvania
193. Mantis Mayer check New York

Okay, We might be the bottom team but we're going to be on top at the end of the season!!!!!!

Time in to check in and come up with a team name....I see a bunch of great guys...it's time to kick some arse....
Old 08-21-2006, 09:06 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: 36- Team Official Thread

Checkin in....
Old 08-21-2006, 10:12 AM
Dominant Buck

Yeah, yeah, yeah......

Jeff here....checking in. I have one more stand to hang......in preparation for the upcoming season.....then I'll be climbing any other hot spots. I've had some "decent" bucks on trailcam.....(decent for these parts)....and I'm just hoping to catch one of them off guard when our season opens on 9/9. I've spent a lot of time on this one small tract, this year.....and I hope it pays off.

I'm a realtively new bow hunter (2nd season)....but I go at most of my endeavors.....balls to the wall. I'm looking forward to a successful season. I hope to contribute to our team.

Jeff
Old 08-21-2006, 10:34 AM
Boone & Crockett

Great guys, that's 3 of us....

Matt IL, have any prospects?

SBG....glad to hear it, it's your year, glad your part of the team.
Old 08-21-2006, 11:14 AM
Fork Horn

Yep, I've been watching a pretty nice 8 roaming around at one of my spots. He seems to like the day time, so hopefully I can get him come October 1st
Old 08-21-2006, 11:28 AM
Dominant Buck

Thanks, Rob. I've been quietly thinking the same thing.

It's my year.

I appreciate the vote of confidence. I've seen (2) 8's and a (10) on this land (trail cams).....but they'rehonestly not going to score very high. I've got a great tract of land to hunt.....that I've been a littleslack in getting a trail cam to. I knowthere's deer, though. I've jumped them going in to put out a mineral lick.My thinking, now....is just to stay out of there.

I'm geared up......and waiting......

Jeff
Old 08-21-2006, 12:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

mauser06 checkin in!! good to see a few familiar names!!

you all know this is my first year with a bow...but should also know me well enough by now to know im gunna give em hell or go down still kickin! i goto college full time and will also be trying to work 2-3days a week. that sounds like alot but i think i got the system beat. i dont have class monday till 6pm and im done thursday at like 5pm. that leaves monday morning, i think wed morning is open. friday i told work i can work 7-4..hunt from 430-dark. sat i told them i can work 1-11 so i can hunt till noon. sundays i cant hunt so ill work any time. i know i gota study and hit the books. but i have alot of down time on my days of class when i have class mornings and nights so i think i can pull it all off. in the end books come first but im good at juggling and should have no problem pulling it all off. already requested off the first day just to hunt all day. ill pick a morning stand then an evening stand. eat lunch and move around noon-3 or something. itll probably still be hot here so i shouldnt miss much if i dont sit all day.my farmer friend got a whole herd picked out for me. i havent seen them in person yet but he says theres 3-5 legal bucks in the group. he got them patterend and hes a guy that knows his deer. last year he put a kid in stand for bow season and he missed 2 legal bucks before 9am!! the kid didnt wanna practice and learn to shoot his bow, just wanted to hunt. im ready to go. plus at school i got a SGLs i hunt. ive seen ALOT of nice bucks up there when i was small game and fall turkey hunting all my life. i cant wait..im ready. speaking of it.....i better cut the grass now so i can shoot this evening.
Old 08-21-2006, 03:44 PM

*I smell something lurking in the shadows........
Old 08-21-2006, 07:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

This is Duke Michaels checking in gentlemen.

Let the games begin!
Old 08-21-2006, 07:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Rob,

I saw the smack you posted on our forum lol. Can't let it go unnoticed, now can I?

Hows this?

"Hold my trophy while I kiss your girlfriend!"

BTW...good luck

Quick Reply: 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.