Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread >

12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 06:46 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: 12- Team Official Thread

Your dreams and targets don't count RD. If your going to beat Team "Dead Balls" out of the gate you need to start thinking a little bigger then the jackalopes you hunt up there in Mi.
Old 08-28-2006, 06:50 PM

oh little fieldmouse. you make me laugh.....and you would be surprised at the size of the "jackalopes" we can pull up here in Michigan and Indiana......
Old 08-28-2006, 10:27 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: duckdog132

nice pics . even with out the brow tines . he still is nice.whats on those trees though?i am headed out in about an hour to check my cam to see what happened by it. i hope it turns out good. lata all..
LOL...that is peanut butter on the trees. A guy at work swore buy it. He said if I cut the ends of the cans off and screw the lid to the tree, the deer would tear it up. The only thing "tearing" it up were the cattle and the coons. Probably won't waste my time and money on that anymore.
Old 08-29-2006, 07:16 AM
Typical Buck

I went out scouting last night with very little luck. All I found were does and fawns. I think most of the bucks are hanging tight to the corn. The crops are starting to turn though, so the farmers should be busy shortly. That should only mean better scouting and hunting. Only 32 days until we can get this thing started.
Old 08-29-2006, 09:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow fieldmouse, nice team name.Isn't there anonline fertility clinicwitha patent on that name?

Those are some cool logos Holliday.

33 days and counting.
Old 08-29-2006, 01:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Guys I posted a thread about aerial photos and asked if anyone knew some good sites to find them. Have any of you ever used www.locallive.com it has some pretty sweet photos and is really user friendly. I huntnear some suburbs and you would be surprisedat the details of the birds eye view maps(i think developers use these), you can see peoples cars, dog houses, etc. This is probably old news to most of you I just thought it was pretty neat. Someone else said yahoo has really good maps but I can'tget to their sitefrom my computer.

I'm going to the archery shop near the house tonight to log in some practice time and then to my fathers to practice from a stand on the 3-d's.

Just so you guys are awaremy little girl is due Oct. 26 so I will be staying near the house for the first half of the season and might not take a buck til later(if at all). But with the good Lord willing all will go smoothly and I might be able get in some good hunts towards theend. My significant other is very understanding about hunting but I don't want to leave them hanging.
Old 08-29-2006, 05:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hi New

Congrats on the good news would this be your first , don't blame ya for wanting to stay to home with a new one on the way.
I checked out that site and I think the Yahoo map's are better , I can zoom closer with that one I used it to look at my hunting area and I was surprized that I could really see where a small group of deer where bedded down.
It was really awesome.

I hope everything go well for your you and your wife , may God Bless you both.
Old 08-29-2006, 06:17 PM
Fork Horn

New congrats, you already bringing in the replacements for the team lol.On the serious side you cant beat the birth of a child.Congrats again

Rdhunter what ever way for the shirts is fine with me.

I can smell the season here in Pa it's coming quick.
Old 08-29-2006, 06:30 PM
Typical Buck

Congrats on the good news NEW! The later season may be the best in some areas, and maybe a big 'ol buck will be the icing on the cake! I am taking the kids scouting tonight, they are excited. I have put up 4 stands so far, hopefully I can get a few more out tomorrow.
Old 08-29-2006, 06:54 PM

Conrats New, hope all goes according to plan.

Quick Reply: 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.