Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread >

12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Old 11-04-2006, 07:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Way to go Q2 I know you would redeem your self , looking at those pictures I would say you and Rob had a good time and thats whats it all about.
You got a nice buck there and I'm gald Rob didn't scream when you were drawing on him.
Congrats on a fine buck .
Old 11-05-2006, 06:52 AM
Fork Horn

Thanks guys for the congrats it means alot,yes Rob and I had a blast Rd. With the miss and the ba@# busting I'm still taking and rewinding the video of it ,then going to the great video footage of the the 6 point just makes us both laugh and giggle. I called my son and told him ,and he was so excited for me then he goes " Dad did you shoot a Turkey yet " I was like bud hows the pressure your putting on the old man? Then he laughed and told me he loved me and that made my day complete..

New good luck to you and your buddy hope you score.

Bowhunter... I had my shirt on lol I wounder if we could fix you pic some how and splice in...
Old 11-05-2006, 09:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Heres a pic of me with my shirt and deer just thought id show everybody i think the shirts look great!

Old 11-05-2006, 08:32 PM
Typical Buck

Way to go Q2! Great job getting us closer to the prize. It sounds like you and Rob had a ball. Nothing like sharing a hunt with a buddy. I did get my buck posted today, thanks to SW Iowa Hunter. I really appreciated his help dragging the deer, and posting the picture. Thanks to everyone who helped me get pictures posted on the team thread as well.

We have 5 down, and 5 big ones to go yet. We are right in the thick of things. I hope you guys are having fun, and having some luck! Go get 'em guys! Good luck and good shooting.
Old 11-05-2006, 08:38 PM
Typical Buck

well guys i just got back from hunting tonight and we will be able to put yet another one on the score board. he isnt huge by any means(basket 8 point) but it was one of the last days i was going to be able to bow hunt so i thought i had better take what i can get. i will post pics tomorrow and let you know what he scores along with the story but thought i would quick let you know there will be another score for the mega bucks
Old 11-05-2006, 08:55 PM
Typical Buck

Congrats duckdog! That should move us right back into first place. I can't wait to see pictures and hear the whole story. Once again congratulations!
Old 11-05-2006, 09:21 PM
Boone & Crockett

Congrat's duckdog, Kurt is sitting here and threw up his arms and chanted yeahhhhh...baby when we both read your success. We can't wait to add the score in....Kurt's laughing and happy. Way to go....

Kurt told me to scream as loud as I want now but I think I'm silenced...lol
Old 11-05-2006, 10:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

Good going duckdog132
Can't wait to see the pictures and the read the story , our team is in second place right now.
We need the rest including my self to tag one for the team and with any luck we might win this contest.
Don't forget about rule # 7 yourself , the buck and your bow in the picture and don't forget to wear your team T shirt.
Speaking about pictures , I was looking at the score card and I didn't see Woodline Bucks entry .
Could someone please tell me where it is , I would like to see it thanks.
Old 11-06-2006, 07:38 AM
Typical Buck

SW Iowa Hunter put my buck on the scorecard thread for me. I am still having some computer problems. Rob edited it, thanks Rob, and put my name with the score as well. I can't wait to see your buck duckdog. This is going to be a close race. Good luck to those of you still looking for bucks, and congratulations to all of you who have got yours!
Old 11-06-2006, 07:43 AM
Typical Buck

Here is another pic of my buck.

Quick Reply: 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.