Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread >

12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Old 11-01-2006, 08:07 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

That's what I am talking about, great job Woodline, I believe that will put us up there. Can't wait to see him, sounds like a tremendous deer. Congrats buddy, that is awesome!!!
Old 11-01-2006, 08:24 PM
Typical Buck

I was able to put a tape to him tonight, 152 6/8. I am not able to post a pic yet. I will get it on here by the end of the weekend though I hope. We had a computer issue a few months back, and I forgot to load the software back into it for my camera. I did have it loaded at my bro-in-law's though. If I find the disc here before this weekend I will get it posted. Otherwise I will have to wait until the weekend. Thanks for all the congratulations, and good luck everyone!
Old 11-01-2006, 09:22 PM
Typical Buck

that is awsome woodline. way to go. now all we need is the rest to tag one. my work sucks because i can only get out on the weekends unless its raining then its usually no good anyways but i will get one soon enough. count on it. has any of you herd from that our long lost teamate (orr something) i think his name is. he hasnt posted in quite a while.
again wonderfull job woody. will have put us in the lead when you post his pic.. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-01-2006, 11:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

152 6/8 is a darn good score , awesome job Woodline you should be proud of yourself .
I am very happy for you and I can't wait to see the pictures your score could very well put our team in the lead if not second place.
Thanks again on your secessful hunt and congrats on your big MEGA BUCK .
Old 11-02-2006, 06:03 AM
Typical Buck

Thanks again for all the congratulations. I can't find my software here, but am going to keep looking this morning. I just looked at the score card, and it looks like he will put us in first place where we belong. I am going to be just like Rob, and pick up the camera for my buddy. My brother-in-law is on team 13, so I'll make sure he doesn't shoot anything too big. Hopefully we can get some good footage though. I go on vacation this Saturday, and will be taking my kids out looking for a doe this coming week. I will be video taping on the weekends when he has off.
Old 11-02-2006, 06:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well I getto bowhunt today and tomorrow evening so I'm pretty stoked about that.Then blackpowder opens on Saturday and I'm off Nov.6th thru Nov 11th. Then I'm off Nov 14th & 15th and Thanksgiving week
Nov. 22nd thru Nov.25th. Then my work is shutdown for the holidays from Dec.22 thru Jan. 2 and Ialso took the last three days of gun season
Jan. 4, 5, & 6 off. So it is looking pretty good for time off. I'm sure I will also be spendinga good amount of time at home with the kids but I should be able to sneak out and getseveral good hunts. I still will get to bowhunt through January because some of the bases I hunt have bowhunting only sections and inthe cities of Chesapeake and Va Beach bow season opens the dayafter gun season closes, which is Nov. 30.
Ihate to say this because I know it is hard for some people to find land but sometimes having a lot of places to hunt is hard too. It makes me very indecisive. I am always wondering what's going on at the other pieces.I've come to the conclusion that if I didn't have to work I could cover this ground much better. AnywayI'm just boredand babbling so I'll wrap this up. Anotherbig Congats thereWoodline, I think you may have put us in the lead!!
Old 11-02-2006, 06:15 AM
Typical Buck

Thanks NEW! Sounds like you are going to be out during the funnest time of the year. Good luck, and get us some more horn for the board. Good luck to everyone else as well. Lets seperate from the pack now. Good hunting and good shooting everyone.
Old 11-02-2006, 08:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well team if you all noticed Rob has called upon the captains to vote and make a decision on a couple of entrys .
This is why it's important to follow rule seven to the letter , I already PM Rob with my vote and comments about the two.
I know if and when the time comes when I get my MEGA BUCK that I'll have my bow and the full buck with me smiling proudly wearing my team T - shirt when I submit my entry in the contest score card.
Good luck tothose who stillhave to get one and cograts tothose who already have , I have a good felling about this team we are now in the lead .
If the rest of us submit an entry we will be the 2006 HNI Bowhunting Champions , let's go team MEGA BUCKS and win this thing.
Old 11-02-2006, 07:18 PM
Fork Horn

Hey fellas I finally arrived at the lodge for 9 intense days of whitetail hunting and lookig forward to it. Rob and I have a hard thought out game plan and that would be shoot a buck, pretty good I thought. I will keep you guys posted on our days afield.

Old 11-02-2006, 07:51 PM
Typical Buck

Go get em Q2, and nice place. Looks like a good get away. I can't wait to see what you can muster up in the next week. Good luck to everyone else too. Does anyone have an email address I can send a picture to? I can't figure out how to resize it. Good luck again, and good shooting.

Quick Reply: 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.