Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread >

12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Old 10-31-2006, 06:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Congrats on the doe Millertimeand I followed those directions,but I don't know if it worked because I can't see photobucket images on this particular computer (all I see is a box with a red X) due to it's firewall settings (I think). But that is what I see when you post pics so hopefully even though I can't see it everyone else can. I remeasured last night using a rope tape andgot a little different score (about 5 inches less, 56 1/8") so I changed that when I put it to the scorecard.
Old 10-31-2006, 07:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

hey all just checkin in to see how everyone was doin and how huntin is going. good luck all
Old 10-31-2006, 07:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Team 17 is in the lead with 440 2/8" of antler. They have 5 out of 10 teammates scored. We are close in the running with about 300" of antler (after my buck posts). It seems to be shaping up about like last years results with the Teams having the most entries (not necessarily the biggest) being at the top, but big doesn't hurt either. Hopefully the weather and the rut will be good to us. Good luck to everyone.
Old 10-31-2006, 07:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

Congrats NEW61375
T he picuters came out great , glad to see you had your team T - shirt on.
I'm going back out later today and try to get something , I can feel the pressure mounting .
I haven't even shot a doe yet , gotta get some meat.
Old 10-31-2006, 09:10 AM
Boone & Crockett

Congrats New and nice shirt, you just moved up in rank, looks like a tight 3rd behind us, team 36...and we're itchin to put another on the ground, looks like a 120 will put us in the lead...lol Puttin the pressure on...comon boys it aint over til it's over.
Old 10-31-2006, 07:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well Team
I'vebeengoing out every day for the past five days now and I'm stillcoming home without fur on my tailgate.
I know this sound like a lame excuse but I just can't get myself to take a shot at doe , not at this time.
I see does and bucks eveytime I'm out but I want the does to hang around as close to my stand as possiable.
The bucks that I have been watching are ether spikes , four pointers and one small six pointer that might score 80 something if he's lucky.
I know theres an big eight pointer milling around the area and one of my hunting buddies told me that he saw a ten pointer.
I can't go out tomarow because I sit at home and wait for the gas man to check my stove and they gotta change a metter.
Wah wah wah yea I know I'm crying , just thought I would give you guys an up date and vent a little bit.
I would be happy with a buck like MILLERTIME10 ' s or nice eight pointer but it's looks like I'm gonna have to settle for what I can get.
Well I'll let you guys go for now and get back with ya later , for those who already got one , my Congrats you guys did a good job and for the rest of us myself included let's get out there and win this thing.
Old 10-31-2006, 08:43 PM
Typical Buck

Congrats everyone who has scored for our team! You guys have put us in a good situation to win this thing. I will be going out tomorrow and throwing it all at them. I have been seeing, and hearing of, some bucks chasing does. I saw a nice 140 class 10 point tonight while taking the kids trick or treating. Hopefully I will get a shot at a dandy sometime tomorrow. Good luck everyone!
Old 10-31-2006, 08:45 PM
Fork Horn

WE WIN 8 to 6 the boy had 3 sacks and an interception thats is going to be good carma for me it is now time to for dad to put on the game face and get down to buisness my son did his job it's my turn. Two more days and counting.

Rd hold out alittle longer the big boy will show his face when he goes to nose the does and you will come back with a Mega Buck, keep your patients it wiil pay off.

I would be plenty happy with any buck the three of you guys have shot we will win with inches. Q2
Old 10-31-2006, 08:47 PM
Fork Horn

Wood you were quicker than me making a post but give that 140 some lung candy..
Old 10-31-2006, 08:57 PM
Typical Buck

I am going to try Q2. Congratulations to your boy! Sounds like quite the season. Good luck in your hunting endeavors, bring home the mega buck! Good luck and good shooting everyone.

Quick Reply: 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.