Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread >

12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Old 10-06-2006, 07:27 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Duckdog you should have recieved them by now I will have the shipment tracked I have the reciept and tracking number I will get back to you tomorrow.

I will be out tomorrow hope the movement is as good as it was the first day. Work seems to get in the way to much..
Old 10-07-2006, 04:59 PM
Typical Buck

Q2. the shirts are awsome. i just got them in today. thanks alot
Old 10-07-2006, 08:36 PM
Typical Buck

Hello everyone! I have not got to hunt much lately. The deer movement has been pretty slow though. I will be out this week when the weather changes. Sounds like it is going to be pretty cold by the end of the week. Good luck everyone!
Old 10-08-2006, 02:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Was out on Saturday and seen 2 bucks, a 5pt and a 6pt that walked right to me. It stoped broadside at 12 yards. I also seen 6 doe but not close enough to shoot. I have no Doe meat in the freezer yet[:@]That first day Doe is killing me! I have off on Monday BUT! the wife has a honey do list for me. Oh well I must take onefor the team. But my Kentucky bowhunt is right around the bend. 6 straight days of hunting. YEA BABY!!I will get out this week though. Be safe

Hatchet Jack
Old 10-08-2006, 03:11 PM
Fork Horn

Good luck Hatchet bring the big one home. I hope to be back out on Wed but there is still alot of time left in Pa.I'm going out to shoot alittle now I just got done watching my boy win his football game.Ya baby..
Old 10-08-2006, 04:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Tell your boy Congrats on his big win!!!
Old 10-09-2006, 12:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Man its been a bummer of the last week , I went opening day and the two days after that when it was raining and ended up with a real bad sinus infection on top of my asthma / C O P Dproblem.
Went to the hospital for a breathing treament and was told to stay indoors for a week and take it easy ( yea right ) like thats gonna happen.
My friends have been calling and telling me what I been missing at the happy hunting grounds around my stand and they saw a big eight pointer with tall tines and thick mass ( what a tease ) so I told them not to shoot it that he's mine .
Anyway I just thought I would keep you guys up to date on things , I want to get out there so bad its driving me nuts being cooped up in the house.
Hopefuly by next week I'll be well enough to venture out and get that big eight pointer until then I'll be thinking of everyone else having fun in the great outdoors.
Old 10-10-2006, 11:22 AM
Typical Buck

Well...guys, had an uneventful weekend. Saw several does and a couple bucks way off in the distance. Nothing too exciting, but...there is a cold front moving in today. I am going to try and get to the woods after work. Iwill begoing to a piece of public land thatI have been scouting a little bit. We'll see if this cooler weather gets them on their feet.

On a positve note, I checked my gamecamera this weekend. It had 318 pics on it and approx. 100 of those pics were of "Pitchfork" and his runnin' buddies. Obviuosly, I won't them all but I will put a few on here for you all to look at. The only bad thing about it, he never shows his mug in the daylight. He is a sneaky one. May have to wait for himt to fall in love and cathc him slipping in a few weeks. Here are some pics:

Didn't think fawns were supposed to have spots this time of year. Must have been a late birth. that only means one thing, too many does and she didn't get bred until last. I will see if I can't help out a little and take down a couple slickheads this year!!

Look at the deer on the right hand side of the picture. Didn't know they could reach around that far.

Just thought these two pics were different and neat.

Old 10-10-2006, 01:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey Millertime10

That big buck in the second picture looks like a real good one I hope you get a shot at that one , nice pictures keep them coming.
Old 10-10-2006, 08:10 PM
Typical Buck

Well guys, I haven't had much time to get out here lately. Work is keeping me real busy. I hope to get out sometime yet this week, but we'll have to see. I have done some scouting, but not a lot going on there either. I hope you guys can get out and enjoy the weather change. Good luck everyone!

Quick Reply: 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.