Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread >

12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Old 09-28-2006, 03:20 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

ummm rob focus focus

Shirts do not arrow big bucks, just makes them look like they know what they're doing!!
Old 09-28-2006, 05:03 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: ghemry

ummm rob focus focus

Shirts do not arrow big bucks, just makes them look like they know what they're doing!!
Don't worry teammate, I'll deflate them when I outshoot their teammate tomorrow in a little last minute practicing. I'll even let him wear his shirt when I do.

Old 09-28-2006, 05:05 PM

Default quickspins

I just got some new arrows and I wanted a challenge ( well a challenge for me) so I deceided to buy shafts and fletch them myself. I got some CX Maximas and set-up the fletching jig and fletched some quickspins all by myself ,I know i sound like a 3rd grader but I was so proud of myself! and what a difference those quickspins made!! i went from shooting dinner plate groups at 40yd to like almost touching!! Well sorry to bore you all, but i just had to tell someone besides the fiancee....she really didnt care much.
Old 10-05-2006, 04:06 PM
Typical Buck

Just letting you know, hunting has been real slow. 5 deer in the last 2 days, none within range. Good luck everyone!
Old 10-05-2006, 08:57 PM
Typical Buck

Little brother got a doe Tues. night. Hre is the post:
http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=1722016&mpage=1&key=&#172201 6
Old 10-05-2006, 09:03 PM
Typical Buck

Oh, by the way, my shirts came in today and they look great. Thanks Q2!!!I asked the wife if she wanted one when I was ordering them, she said she thought it was a stupid idea and didn't want one (you know how those women are). LOL, after seeing them today she said she wishes she would have gotten one. Hahahahaha....her loss!!! That what she gets for being rude
Old 10-05-2006, 09:07 PM
Typical Buck

when guy guys get your shirt you should post a pic of your self with them on. that way we know each other's faces
Old 10-06-2006, 08:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well team it looks like we lost some post when the site was down.
I went out opening day and saw two does a moma and her yearling.
The good news is I know that Mr. MEGA BUCK was around too.
He left some signs around my Dead Does Point stand site , I found a good size rub , a scrape and this print on the trail that runs by my stand.

I put my glass's next to it for a size conpairason
Old 10-06-2006, 09:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

I shot a doe thursday. Today i saw 15 this morning one was a moster buck around 160's he was a little out of range though.
Old 10-06-2006, 12:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Off work Monday & Tuesday to bowhunt. I'm going to rifle hunt for a few hours in the morning if the weather permits. Lots of rain and 20-30 mph winds forecast. My newest arrival (baby girl) is scheduled for a C-section delivery Oct.19th so I won't be doing too much hunting towards the end of October and early November. The old lady said shemight let me slip out a few times for a couple of morning or evening sits. I have to be honest I have got some good bucks in the areas I'm hunting but I might be taking whatever presents itself due to the fact that I won't be getting out as much as I would like. I might need you to pick up my slack bwhunter501, so go ahead and stick that 160"er you got your eye on. I'm hoping I get my shirts before I leave for the farm Sunday afternoon just in case I need to do a Team "Mega Bucks" photo shoot, lol. Anyways, hope all is well and good luck in the woods. Don't forget your harnesses and be safe!

Quick Reply: 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.