Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread >

12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Old 09-25-2006, 11:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Thanks for the link NEW

I've been looking for one of those , now all I need is a measuring tape and a big MEGA BUCK to use it on.
Old 09-25-2006, 02:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here's another

http://www.boone-crockett.org/bgRecords/bc_scoring_typwhitetail.asp?area=bgRecords&typ e=Typical+Whitetail+Deer
Old 09-25-2006, 09:50 PM
Fork Horn

Woodline and Rd I recieved your checks thanks.
Old 09-26-2006, 08:06 AM
Typical Buck

Well guys, I had a pretty decent weekend. Not a whole went on, just got everything ready to go for the opener. Sorry for so many pcs guys, I just can't wait for it all to start. I apologize if I am posting too much.

The first few pics are from my food plot (wheat, oats, turnips, and green patch plus), one stand setup, and the 1st rub I found this season, 20 yards my stand.

Old 09-26-2006, 08:10 AM

Hey all,
Got a quick question for you guys, Can you carry a sidearm when you bowhunt in your state? In indiana we have not been able to until recently and wonder what other states laws were on this.

Slim
Old 09-26-2006, 08:14 AM
Typical Buck

Part two: Here are some pics that I got on my Cudde this weekend. I decided to name the Big 8 "Pitchfork". On his left side his main beam comes straight up and looks like a pitchfork. Don't ask me how I came up with that, a buddy mentioned something about it and it stuck. So here is pitch fork and a few others that are hanging around. Thanks for your time.

Old 09-26-2006, 09:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hey MILLERTIME
Post all you want thats what the thread is for and I personelly like to see all the team mates post more offten.
Buy the way nice pictures , looks like you got a nice area to hunt.
Opening day is just around the cornner , can't wait to get in my stand and a big MEGA BUCK.
Old 09-26-2006, 07:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hi all. Saturday can't get here fast enough. Congrats on your new bow RD! The weather looks great for Saturday, sunny and hi of 65 low of 50 in the am. Thats not to bad for this time of year here in PA. I hope to have some fresh meat in the frezzer this weekend ,a fat doe and maybe a lucky Buck. I also have Monday and Tuesday off from work. I will be hunting hard for 3 days thats for sure. Well good luck, shoot straight and be safe!!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 09-26-2006, 08:50 PM
Typical Buck

Hey everybody, hope you are all getting fired up! I will be going out Sunday morning with my oldest daughter. She is five and this will be her second year of hunting with me. I passed on a doe when she was with me last year, so we are hoping to let her see one drop this year. If a big ol' buck happens to come by we will put it on the ground. I have a few rut hot spots that I won't hunt until November, unless things start to heat up earlier. The farmers are really starting to get after it here, so hopefully they will get the bucks kicked out of the crop fields. Good luck everyone, and good shooting!
Old 09-26-2006, 09:45 PM
Fork Horn

Milertime awsome pics, so you should be wearing your shirt early this year.

Speaking of shirts I should have them tomorrow latest Thursday am and ups them out Thursday. I recieved money from four of you I hope the rest is on the way so I can get them sent out to you all. Boy I hope I didnt sound like a cheap @#% just now..

Weather is starting to feel pretty nice here in Pa, it's supposed to be in the low 40's on Sat ( opening day ) with a front moving in Sat night into Sun so the first day should be interesting. Rob/Pa and I will be doing some filming so I hope I can share with you all Sat night.

Quick Reply: 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.