Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread >

12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Old 09-22-2006, 02:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Thats great Q2
Can't wait for it to get here , I'll wearing mine when I have my picture taken with my big MEGABUCK and my bow for the contest entry.
I would thank you and Holliday Slim for doing a fine job on the logo and the shirts .
I would also like to thank the rest of the team for showing such great team spirit YEA MEGA BUCKS we can win this thing.
Old 09-22-2006, 03:21 PM
Typical Buck

RD. i wish i was out hunting but my season doesnt start till next sunday but you better believe i will be in the timeber that morning. i cant wait...
later guy
Old 09-23-2006, 09:59 AM
Typical Buck

One more week, it can't get here fast enough. I have all my arrows refletched, and flying straight. I have seen alot more deer activity this last week or so. We are looking forward to a great season. I have sent my check Q2, so you will probably get it Monday or Tuesday. I hope all of you have a great hunting season! Good luck and good shooting.
Old 09-23-2006, 08:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hi team
How is everybody , I gotta tell ya I'm doing just great my loving wife the better part of me gave me a wonderful sirprize today.
Since I retired three weeks ago she's been going to work while I play Mr. Molley Maid around the house.
Well I've been hinting that I needed a new bow for quite some time , my wife and I had talked about the 80 hour vacation pay that G.M. owed me was to go toward a new bow.
That check came in the mail last week , I go to this local archery and bait shop for years and got to know the owners really good.
I found out today that my wife has been talking to these owners for the past two weeks , as I walk into my favrotie shop to pick up some arrows that I had orderd they turn around and gave me a brand new Darton Marauder complette with a Tru Glow sight , some type of drop away rest. and a four arrow quiver.
I looked at them with much confusement that they told me my wife had ordered this in advance and its already paid for.
Dwight one of the owners had it all set up for the way I shoot , it was totaly unbeleaveable .
I bought my new bow home and gave my wife a big hug and kiss and went in the backyard to shoot it.
Its really awesome I never would have expected this from a bow that isreally nottop of the line but this bow shoots real quiet and fast and no vibration at all.
I shot three arrows at ten yards and three arrows at twenty yards and all six arrow are dead nut center in the boiler room.
Old 09-23-2006, 09:32 PM
Typical Buck

thats great and just in time for bow season. you had better get to practicing. you only have till sunday . good luck
Old 09-24-2006, 10:50 AM
Typical Buck

Congrats on the new bow! Get to practicing so we can see you, the bow, and a big ol' buck in a picture real soon!
Old 09-24-2006, 07:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well team I took my new bow out to my favroite 3D range , so I could set my sights and break it in.
After setting my pins at 20 , 30 and 40 yards I went to shoot the course , now this range has ten stations with three targets at each station.
AfterIwas done my friend talleys up my score and I was happy with it ,I ended up with a 288 out of 300 not bad with a new bow.
I gotta tell ya guys I'm really impressed with this bow , it 32 in. axle to axle and there is no vibrition at all.
I'm gonna continue to practice every day or until I wear my arm out , I try to get a picture of it tomarow and post in here for you guys to see.
Talk to ya later.
Old 09-24-2006, 08:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys sorry i havent been in lately i just got done sighting in my broadheads and putting up 3 more stands which look really promising.Im grouping about the size of a CD at 45 yards so i think im good to go.

And by the way Q2 i putting my money in the mail tomorrow morning.

Good luck guys!! Season starts SUNDAY!!!
Old 09-24-2006, 09:51 PM
Fork Horn

Rd you gotta love surprises like that. Good luck with the new bow.
Old 09-25-2006, 11:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=1170434

http://www.luckybuck.org/index8824.html

Just wanted to save these links somewhere I could find them again easily.

Quick Reply: 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.