Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread >

12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Old 09-14-2006, 08:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

HELP
Old 09-14-2006, 08:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

OO
Old 09-14-2006, 10:36 PM
Fork Horn

Rd that will get it done in the moment of truth..
Old 09-15-2006, 08:24 AM
Fork Horn

SHIRTS ARE ORDERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prices are as folllows Long sleeve $9.00
Short sleeve $6.00
Double check what I have writen for sizes, I have until Tues to changesizes and qty. I ordered everyone a long and a short unless you already wrote down two long but I can change the order.

Orr2003ls-2xl sl-2xl $20.

Duckdog132 ls-med ls-lg$23

Hatchetjack ls-3xl sl-3xl$20

Woodlinebucks ls-xl sl-xl $20

Hollidayslim ls-xl sl-xl$20

Bwhunter501 ls-l sl-l $20

New61375 ls-1sm, 1lg and 1-2xl sl-2xl $38

Millertime10 ls-xl sl-xl $20

Captin Rd ls-xl sl-xl $20

I figured if you add $5.00 to each order that would cover tax and shipping if it less I will send remaining money back to you with shirts.
If you want toadd or subtract what I orderd let me know. You guys can send me the money with your address to me at this address listed.

Kurt Stamford
1620 Princeton Rd #6
Altoona Pa 16602

I decided to go with a Gray shirt for our back ground it looked realy good with our logo and I did put Team 12 down the sleeves.The white shirts looked awsome to but I figured it wouldnt wear as well but I can change it or go with white for the short sleeve's. Well guys he will try and rush for us and I will expedite them when I get the finished product. I'm even more excited now fellows.Well guys I will check in with you later but now I have to get ready, proud pappa is going to watch my ten year old son recieve the allstar award for the 2006 Football camp.Q2

Old 09-15-2006, 09:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

Awesome can't wait to see them , thank you Q2 .

hatchet : when you goto upload your picture are you going thru your documents on your p. c. or are you going thru some other file.
When I had touble with mine I had to go in my ( pictures ) fileto make it work.
I hope this info helps in some way if it doesn't maybe one of the other team mates might be able to good luck.

Old 09-15-2006, 09:57 AM
Typical Buck

Sounds great Q2, I will be sending the money ASAP. Can't wait, it is getting close and the fever is building.

ORIGINAL: MILLERTIME10

Right click on the picture and choose "Save picture as..." Then save the picture in whichever folder you want. Once you have done that, go to your profile page, go down to where it says My avatar on the left hand side of the screen. It will have a link that says "upload my picture (will replace the existing one)". Click on that link. A small window will come up with a box and a "Browse" button. Click on the browse button to find the file that you have just downloaded to your computer. Once you have found the file, double click it. This should put the name of the file inside the empty box. Once this is done, click upload. It should say download successful. Last thing, after you are finished don't forget to hit the "Apply" button at the bottom of the page. After that, it should show up.

Hope I didn't confuse you more than I helped.

Hatchet, use this picture and follow the instructions above, This picture shouldn't be too big.

Hope it works.

Trent

Old 09-15-2006, 11:49 AM
Typical Buck

Lots of X's in that shirt order you guys better take it easy this year and shoot those easy to drag yearlings!
Old 09-15-2006, 12:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey team
Don't worry about that Mantis guy smacking our team , as your captian I'm quick to defend us all.
I went to there team thread and got him back big time.
Old 09-15-2006, 12:24 PM
Typical Buck

O contraire I believe I’ve gotten you. See 36 thread!
Old 09-15-2006, 07:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Q2, the check is in the mail. Trent thanks for your help, but it still say's the file is to big. The size of the picture is 145x74 11.0KB. The website will only take 10.0kb max. If you have anymore sugestions that would help. Me and computers don't mix. Oh well. Thanks for the help and Good job with the shirts Q2, I can't wait to see them!!!

Hatchet Jack

Quick Reply: 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.