Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread >

12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Old 09-12-2006, 01:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Hi New61375

Go back to page # 7 of this thread and look into HollidaySlim's reply , he explains to right click on his avatar and then save to your hard drive .
Then go to edit your profile and click in the space marked avatar and upload the logo then click ok at the bottom of that page.
I hope I explained that right if not maybe one of theother team mates canhelp with this.
Old 09-12-2006, 02:06 PM
Typical Buck

That's right RD, just right click on my avatar and choose "Save picture as..." Then save the picture in whichever folder you want. Once you have done that, go to your profile page, go down to where it says My avatar on the left hand side of the screen. It will have a link that says "upload my picture (will replace the existing one)". Click on that link. A small window will come up with a box and a "Browse" button. Click on the browse button to find the file that you have just downloaded to your computer. Once you have found the file, double click it. This should put the name of the file inside the empty box. Once this is done, click upload. It should say download successful. Last thing, after you are finished don't forget to hit the "Apply" button at the bottom of the page. After that, it should show up.

Hope I didn't confuse you more than I helped.
Old 09-12-2006, 02:22 PM

hey guys sorry i havent been very active, work has been hell and I was out of town the last 6 days. I think I have caught myself back up to speed here on the boards. If you guys still want to see what the colors on the red/black logo would look like I should be able to whip that up tonight. i hope its not to late to reserve a shirt I would also like to have a long and short sleeve if possible. I just got back from scouting and there is ALOT of activity going on in my neck of the woods right now! I cant wait till oct. 1st!!!
Old 09-12-2006, 05:11 PM

Default RE: 12- Team Official Thread

Here are some different looks for the logo. The first 2 might look the same but the deer is a little different in them. Let me know if you guys got anymore ideas.
Old 09-12-2006, 05:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Ok team I switched my avatar for the logo.
I'm sure by now that most of you have done the same.
If and when we get the shirts it would be nice to see a photo of you wearing it .
Heres another idea when everybody gets there picture of the buck they shot , make sure you have the shirt with you and you could putit on for the pic with your buck and don't forget the bow.( rule # 7 ).
Old 09-13-2006, 08:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just checking my avatar.
Old 09-13-2006, 08:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Let's try that again..........Ding...Ding...Ding....We have a winner. Thanks fellas.
Old 09-13-2006, 08:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

You got it New61375
Looks good to don't you think.
Old 09-13-2006, 10:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yes it does. I can't wait til we get the shirts, hopefully I'll be able to back up our team name this season!!
Old 09-13-2006, 06:18 PM
Fork Horn

New and the rest of our number 1 team mates I will be going over to have the shirts started on FRIDAY I only recieved ansewers from a couple of you so anyone wishing to recieve shirts please pm me asap. I will get afew extras in the xl and 2xl sizes just in case but i would rather have your actual. Guys I am so pumped for the shirts and the upcoming season. This will be just an added bonus when we shoot straight to the top. Q2

Quick Reply: 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.