Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread >

12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 07:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Now if I understand Q2in right we can a long sleve and a short one for about $ 20.00 if thats the case then thats a good deal.
Not only that with two shirts we can get a dark colored one with the green / yellow logo and a light colored one with the red / black logo.
If I'm wrong I hope somebody will correct me and let me know but I'm willing to pay the price no matter what everbody decides.
Old 09-09-2006, 03:36 PM
Fork Horn

Rd that is correct, a more accurate price will be given after we decide. It is going to take a week to two weeks so we have to make a decision soon for our team memberswho start early.I'm taking off to the woods for awile so I will catch up with you all later.
Old 09-09-2006, 06:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hello team mates
I sent a P. M. to orr2003 , hatchet jack and Woodline about picking our logo.
I'm sure everybody else voted and it stands 4 for the red / black and 3 for the green / yellow.
Once the others pickthe one they like , the one that has the most votes will be our logo.
Does that sound fair to eveyone.
Old 09-09-2006, 07:03 PM

OK guys Orr is checking in!!!!!!!! I will let you know which logo I like but first let me post ya some pics from the farm. I just got home been out working some ground planting more acres of fall food plots. Long day.

Anyways here are some new cam pics. Notice how I said in my last post they were still in velvet. A couple pics show one of the bucks in velvet then about 20 hours or so later he had started rubbing it off as you can see. I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!!!!! The temp. on the pics is definately messed up.

I think I posted 2 pics twice but I couldnt remember which ones I had already done LOL

Ok now to the logo. I really like the black and red one. So that is my vote.

Lets see some of those pics guys.

When I get another minute I will post some pics of the ones I have killed the last couple of years

Until then
ORR IS OUT
Old 09-09-2006, 07:10 PM

Ok since the pics didnt show up let me try again.

Old 09-09-2006, 07:22 PM

OK I think they worked that time.

Now I am out

Old 09-10-2006, 04:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hi team
I went earlyer this morning with my friend kevin and BOY did we see alot of good deer signs and something that we never seen this of south of Michigan.
I will try to post some pictures A S A P , I just gotta figure out what I'm doing.
Old 09-10-2006, 06:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

I vote for the Red and Black. Long or Short is aok with me. I do need 3xL though, and gess what!!!! I picked up a new 50 acre farm to hunt only 30min from my home. It would have been a slam dunk weekend BUT!! The Cowboys lost to the JAGS!![:@]

Hatchet Jack
Old 09-10-2006, 07:29 PM
Typical Buck

Good looking pics there Oor, I hope to see a pic with you in it soon. Congrats Hatchet on the new addition to
your hunting oppurtunities.

I am willing to spend $20, or a bit more, for two shirts. Just let me know when, how, and where.

I just had enough time to download my pics off my cameras this weekend. I got another pic of that good, heavy 8 pt. Here a couple pics from this past week.

Old 09-10-2006, 08:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

Ok I guess the majority wants the red / black logo so lets make it official .
Now maybe we can started on those shirts.
On another note , I'm trying to post pictures in here but I'm having a hard time with it.
So if any of you guys want to see the pictures your gonna have to go to the reg. bowhunting forum , just look for any post with my name by it.
I just don't understand why I can't post them in here but I can post everywhere else.

Quick Reply: 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.