Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 30-Team "Double Lung" Official Thread >

30-Team "Double Lung" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

30-Team "Double Lung" Official Thread

Old 09-15-2006, 09:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 30-Team "Double Lung" Official Thread

Good luck switch! I'm jealous! I'm heading into the woods as well tonight, but just to pick up the 3-D course targets. Still time in the outdoors though. I hope you can tag one and gt our team on the board. The pressure is on as you have the first season to open up! Go get 'em!
Old 09-15-2006, 10:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: ToddGraf

First of all the comment on WI! We just like to extend our hunting seasons! IL is better
Yeah you think what you want. I wish I had a place up in Buffalo County. Every state has their hotspots. I do like what IL is doing with CWD. NOTHING. Sure wish the WI DNR would take note of that. Our rules for that are just crazy.

Well I will be out in the trees this weekend. Gonna be hot but I will be going back Tues-Thrus and that sounds like highs in upper 40's to low 50's.

Old 09-15-2006, 11:39 AM
Typical Buck

I was gonna lay some smack on this team but fell asleep reading allyour boringposts!Now I'm all sleepyeyed anddon't know what to say other than good luckHahaha![8D]
Old 09-15-2006, 08:04 PM

that guy thinks he's funny^^
Hey guys i saw 2 deer tonight.at about 6202 does came outat about 60 yards were eating on some acorns and then they just kind of moved through. Sorry i didn't have a better story to tell but i didn't get much action. IM goin back out tom night to a different spot
Old 09-16-2006, 07:35 PM

not to much action tonight again had a doe come in at about 5:30 and I had this guy come in at 6:15 and hung around for like 30 minutes and thats about it . it was a really nice night though i just like beiang out there in the woods!

Old 09-17-2006, 08:36 PM

where is everybody?
Old 09-18-2006, 06:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Morning gents. HAd a busy weekend, just nothing related to hunting, which kinda sucked. A friend of mine was hunting in WI and saw one real nice 10 but it never got closer than about 70 yards. I never made it over to pick up my trail camera either, which I had planned to do on Sunday, because the state attorney called me and I went to the courthouse and did some interpreting. Can't pass up $30/hr.

I'm glad you saw some critters in WI switch. Hopefully you can whack one pretty soon. I think maybe on Weds I'm going to go and get my camera and then I'll post any monsters that may be on it. Back to work for me now.
Old 09-18-2006, 08:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well I did get us on the board but not with much. I got a chance at a 3 point in FULL Velvet and took it. I have been hunting for 27 years and have never had a chance so I lived up to our team name. It only scored 34 5/8 but it is that much more then I have helped my team the last 2 years. I will write more about it in a bit and post a picture in the contest thread. My son got a doe 1 hour into the season. I got mine on Saturday night and then last night Matt got another doe off the same stand I got my buck on Saturday with his RECURVE. I got him a hoyt gamemaster 55 pound recurve for graduation. He wanted so bad to get a deer with both this compound and recurve before he left for the Navy and he did both on the opening weekend. Now we just need to get Tim a deer. Gonna be a great season. Good luck to the rest of you.

Old 09-18-2006, 08:37 AM
Boone & Crockett

Congrats wihunter402, your on the board and currently running 4th.

I know I know there is only 3 entries, I'm putting you behind team 36...we are already on top. [8D]
Old 09-18-2006, 09:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Rob. I am pretty happy about it. It was a great weekend and I will be out there again tomorrow thru Thursday and then again over the weekend. Like I said I gotta get Tim a deer now.

So Team 36 has all their deer tied up somewhere?? I didn't think that was allowed for this contest. Guess maybe you all should start putting up some number then eh?? So far a 34 5/8is beating you and 38 other teams.

Quick Reply: 30-Team "Double Lung" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.