HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2006 Deer Hunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2006-deer-hunting-contest-79/)
-   -   2- Team "Deuce" Official Thread (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2006-deer-hunting-contest/152813-2-team-deuce-official-thread.html)

jamiebuck 08-21-2006 04:49 AM

2- Team "Deuce" Official Thread

Team 2.

203. JeremiahJohnson
Alt. fl.huntress
289. Lefty26
297. SWMIBowHunter
66. FOP23
Alt. palmergt3
30. jamiebuck
105. ryanhm82
163. TRYKONOISSUER
136. ccm352
LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU GUYS

FOP23 08-21-2006 09:05 PM

RE: 2- Team Official Thread

Ready in PA

PABuck_HNTR 08-22-2006 04:57 AM

I'm in Pa too, we need to elect a captain correct? I'll check in daily to see who signs in and when were making any choices on a name

slicendice 08-22-2006 06:10 AM

Guys,Lefty26 is out of town this week on business and will be out of town on a bear hunt in Maine with me next week. I'm just letting you know incase he doesn't check-in that you don't replace him with an alternate. Lefty does all of his hunting in MD.

Slice

jamiebuck 08-22-2006 11:47 AM

thank you slicendice;)
guys i going to pm the rest of the guys so we can have them check in so we get to know each other alittle better

SWMIBowHunter 08-22-2006 05:42 PM

Team II,

Looking forward to another Michigan Archery season! The 2006 Archery Season will kick off for us Michiganders on October 1st and run until the start of the November 15th firearms season. That's a over a month completely dedicated archery. Good luck to everyone and this years harvest.

jamiebuck 08-23-2006 10:46 AM

hi guys let tell you about myself, iam 35 years old, married i have to two girls 7 year old name alexandria, and skyler my 1 year old, i work for the post office 7.00 pm -3.30am so i mostly hunt morning every dayaccept sundays[:@]are season runs from oct. 16 to nov.27,i mostly hunt western ma.

PABuck_HNTR 08-23-2006 07:15 PM

OK I'll tell you all about myself. I'm 41 years old and live in Northwestern Pennsylvania. Married to my wife Diane for 20 years this December. We have no children and 2 dogs. I work at a Ford dealership as a technician and electronics installer. I have been deer hunting since I was 12.

JeremiahJohnson 08-24-2006 05:49 AM

Hello all - just checking in to let you know I'm alive...barely.

I'm afraid I've had a run of bad luck lately. I broke my index finger on my right hand - trigger finger - a volar plate fracture. The doc and physical therapist says 6-9 months for a full recovery, but I've been trying to shoot with the splint with some success. I'm deadly at 20 yards, but anything further and this thing is really in the way. The good news is I'm supposed to progress to a night-only splint next week and begin the work on my middle knuckle. All-in-all I should be good to go by the archery opener 1 October.

I'm 44 years old, been hunting whitetail since about 15, wrote a book last year about some of my adventures (check that one off my things-to-do-life-list), been married 19 years and have one son - Casey - who's 12 and just about as addicted to bow hunting as I am. We built a shooting tower on our property; finished last week. We're pretty busy with his football schedule right now, right off the heels of baseball allstar season, but middle school football will be done by archery season - different from pop wariner.

Looking forward to viewing your posts, pics, kill shots and placing a few of my own.

palmergt3 08-24-2006 09:35 AM

looking forward to the NE season this year! went to my spot last night and seen a real tall and wide 5x5 hopefully he will stick around the ares for atleast another few weeks!!! Hope to get to know some good people on this!