" />

Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 2- Team "Deuce" Official Thread >

2- Team "Deuce" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

2- Team "Deuce" Official Thread

Old 11-20-2006, 12:28 PM

Default RE: 2- Team "Deuce" Official Thread

Awesome buck JJ, we have 3 bucks so far and they are all over 100". That can never be a bad thing. We get a couple more and we are right in the mix.

As for your son, hes ruined for life, tagging a monster like that. Your supposed to start out small and work your way up, hes gonna be pressed to top that sucker.

As for my hunting it has been slow lately, weather has not been real good. I still have a few days of hunting left befor the guns start blazing and everything gets all screwed up. I have another buck tag burning a hole in my pocket, hopefully I can fill it with another nice one. Keep hunting hard everyone, there is still a lot of season left.
Old 11-21-2006, 09:41 AM

JJ you and your son are slaying machine scongrats on his first bow kill thats a sweet buck,look likes he giving you a run for your money
Old 11-23-2006, 06:58 PM
Fork Horn

jj tell the kid congrats that is an awesome buck!!! so my season is offcially over had shoulder surgery tuesday and it hurts like hell but now is the time to sit on the couch watch tapes and learn as much as possible and possibly do some talkin to land owners while i am out of work for 3 weeks. here is a pic two days after surgery!!

Old 11-24-2006, 07:34 PM
Typical Buck

OUCHIE!!! hope it feels better soon.

congrats on the nice bucks....sunday is basically my last day...i'll start killin' treerats and ducks...hopefully a hog comes by too.
Old 11-25-2006, 06:28 AM

last day folks ill be out this afternoon ,had alot of work around the new house to do, lets hope the deer are moving to my favor today,mon. starts are shotgun season,the woods will be full of hunters [:@]good luck folks
Old 11-26-2006, 05:29 PM

well guys the bow season ended on a bad note for me ,their was nothing moving ,just dont understand whats going on,i tried my best but thats hunting , we start are shotgun season tommrow so be trying some other areas i hunted during bow where we seen some deer ,all we can do is try ,its been great having you guys and ladies as a team i think there still a few bow hunting still so ill still be checking in good luck everyone
Old 11-27-2006, 06:21 AM
Fork Horn

well jamie sorry to hear of you luck for the season like you said that is hunting if they were all right there to shoot I think it would be called gathering!! Good luck to everyone else who is still out there in the woods. And I hope to stay in touch in the future with everyone on the team who knows if any of you make it to nebraska maybe we will have a hunt on our hands.
Old 11-27-2006, 06:31 AM

Archery season doesn't go out until January in Indiana. Our "early archery" goes out this coming Sunday, but "late archery" comes in the following Saturday. If you guys have a late season, give it a go during secondary rut - can be some awesome hunting.

My son and I saw a big six and shooter ten last Friday, but nothing Saturday or Sunday - WAY too warm. So we're cooling our heels a bit waiting for the weather to return to seasonal temperatures. You can bet we'll be out there bows in hand come secondary rut. That shooter 10's got my name on it .
Old 12-21-2006, 11:43 AM

I guess everyone seasons over for bow, its m/l season now we have till the end of dec. of hunting season left ,this year has gone by so fast ,are season so far has been the worst do to the warm weather and high acorn drop this year ,the deer just arnt moving like they should be ,no snow[:@]but after all just spending time in the woods makes me happy,good luck guys throu the rest of the season
Old 12-21-2006, 11:55 AM

Well, Casey and I went after that 10, but he's just too smart or lucky for us. Our plan is to go in the morning but it's raining cats and dogs right now. Won't have time until January - our season goes out one week into January.

Still trying, but we're nearly done.

Quick Reply: 2- Team "Deuce" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.