Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 24- Team Hardwood Hunters Official Thread >

24- Team Hardwood Hunters Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

24- Team Hardwood Hunters Official Thread

Old 09-12-2006, 06:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 24- Team Hardwood Hunters Official Thread

so when does your guys seasons start
Old 09-12-2006, 06:54 PM
Fork Horn

Season starts this Friday for me. I just got in from some scouting and saw a tall racked 4x4 he'll probably score 120. The good news is he came out on the trail my treestand is on.
Old 09-13-2006, 09:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Come on guys - only 5 votes for our own unofficial logo?

Since we don't have an alternate entry I say we vote on the logo I've made - to make it official.
Old 09-15-2006, 07:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Few questions for the team.

Has anyone's season started yet? I think most of our seasons start Oct 1st.

Is anyone not planning to video tape their hunts?

Does anyone on the team need anything, other than a fully functional arm like cougar?

Isanyone close to Champaign Illinois who wants their hunt video'd? I'd be up for a road trip.

And lastly, is anyone planning to do a european mount this year on their skulls? I offer dermestid beetle cleaning and bleaching on the skulls and will offer to do 1 skull cleaning per member for anyone on the team for free.

Good Luck this season guys! Stay Safe and Shoot Straight!
Old 09-15-2006, 01:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Season started.....sheez, mine will be over in about a week! Not to worry though, I have seven deer hunts planned in different states this year. Here's a link to a few of the sights I seen here in Colorado:

http://hunting.sendphotos.com/?7MKDCF

I'm still looking for Mr. Big. I have seen him three times and have not been able to pull off a shot. There's a reson why he's Mr. Big!

I'll be chasing elk this weekend...

Good luck everyone!

Will
Old 09-15-2006, 01:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

hazacon,

season in tennessee starts the 24 ofsept but as for when i start who knows, i go to the doctor tomm. to see how everything is going.

im not planning on videoing, because i dont have a video camera lol

if i kill one and its not big enough for a full mount i may take you up on that offer

Old 09-15-2006, 03:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

Team 24

Please let me know who's your captian you can reply to the ( who's your team captian ) thread in this forum.

Thank you
Old 09-15-2006, 07:09 PM
Typical Buck

My season is still about a month from starting and then runs thru untill the end on January. I have got my new bow, have the sight and rest being shipped as i type and apartfrom hanging stands and setting up fields im pretty much set, the weather here is starting to get cooler so the stand hanging and that will not be to far away.

I have thought about filming some hunts but i need a camera to do so, any recomendations.. and with just buying a new house i will have to see on that one.
Old 09-15-2006, 10:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

mnbutton... crap! Wished you'd seen this thread before going out and dropping a bundle on a new one: http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=1648883I mighta saved ya some money.

Hazcon! Dude! Thanks for your generosity!! And I'm NOT planning on videotaping my hunts, except we might get some taped the week Matt / PA comes in if one of us kills out before the other.

Missouri season started today, but I don't hunt too many mornings and the wife and I had free tickets to a concert tonight. I'm heading out tomorrow afternoon and will be hunting all weekend long... though admittedly mostly for freezer meat at this point.

My REAL season starts Oct. 1 when I start heading to Illinois...

iamyour huckleberry... Elk count towards the contest, don't they? Bring us back a 350+ incher!!
Old 09-16-2006, 09:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

guys i got out of my cast a week and a half early, i get to start shooting my bow in 3 or 4 days

Quick Reply: 24- Team Hardwood Hunters Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.