Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 23- Team "Antler Mafia" Official Thread >

23- Team "Antler Mafia" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

23- Team "Antler Mafia" Official Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 03:53 PM

Default RE: 23- Team Official Thread

Okay fellas, I'll be out til Friday night. BUT, I'll be scoutin my hunting grounds all day Wednesday & Thursday.

Also, I'm hopin to see my SlickTricks sittin at the door when I get home.

good luck,
txmm
Old 08-28-2006, 08:26 PM
Fork Horn

hey buellhunter sorry to hear that you lost that chunk of woods. it is a real shame that they are going to dig a big hole there and destroy the woods.
Old 08-28-2006, 08:32 PM
Fork Horn

i am also an "AYE" for motown as captain. i will be gone from wednesday until next monday or tuesday. i am heading out towestern north dakota on wednesday night to do a little antelope hunting with the mathews. i have never hunted antelope before so it should be a pretty good time.

good luck bols with the bow!!
Old 08-28-2006, 09:15 PM

Thanks mnhuntr. Good luck with the hunt. Definately a good warm up for bow season. Take care and be safe.

Good luck with scouting txmm. Hopefully the trip is worthwhile and you bring back some good info for this season.

Ole' Team 23 will be here when you guysget back.

As for the bow, I was able to get everything I needed except a set of limb brackets I need for the Bowmaster Portable Press. I ordered them through Gander Mtn and they should be in before the end of the week. I can still get a head starton the bow withoutthe brackets so tomorrow I hope to get a chance to get to the range and get the rest dialed in.

I am hoping the hybrid cams on the bow are in tune, but if not, it looks like I might have to find aproshop that could help me get those back in order.

Anyways,enough of my problems. Hope things are doingwell for all of you. Good luck with scouting and shooting.

Bols
Old 08-28-2006, 09:19 PM
Typical Buck

Joel
Wow,wish I was tagging along on your antelope hunt,I should get drawn next year for mine. I heard their a ball with a bow. Best of luck to you & shoot staright,LOL. Are you going to be using a decoy? I heard that's the best way to tag one ,specialy by a watering hole.I too put my vote in for Mowtown as Captain!!!! Hey Dave sorry also to hear about the lost acres to hunt on I relize how hard landis to come by down in the states to hunt on for free.Who knows maybe the wall hanger will walk over and pay you a visit bud.Hold your head high my friend. God Bless.
[:-]Youngfart
Old 08-29-2006, 10:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey everyone! Just checkin in.

PAHUNTER21 here. I reside near Pittsburgh. And my real name is BJ.

Sorry its taken me so long, been having alot of work done around the house here.

Catch ya later!
Old 08-29-2006, 04:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Glad to have you BJ. Looks like we only have one holding out 14mercs. I will email him today. I was in the woods today getting all of my stands ready, everything is looking great. oct 1st can't get here quick enough. I would be honered to lead this team so if thats what you guys want I will do it. PA Hunter, would you like to be team captain? Hope all of you mens hunting season is shaping up for success.
Old 08-29-2006, 04:48 PM
Typical Buck

Hey Pahunter21
Welcome aboard,9 down ,one too go.Great to have ya BJ.Always nice to have work around the house,that way it keeps you out of the bush,LOL j/k. I'm Youngfart and go by Rocky,Talk to you soon.
Youngfart [8D]
Old 08-29-2006, 06:01 PM

OK, it is unanimous enough.
Motown is the team captain!
Now let's geta name picked.
Or just go by Team 23?

Welcome aboard PA!
Old 08-29-2006, 08:45 PM
Typical Buck

Team Name.
Lets go with Waide's name Silent But Deadly,that's 2 for that one then. Let's geter in boy's.
[:@] Youngfart [X(]

Quick Reply: 23- Team "Antler Mafia" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.