Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 23- Team "Antler Mafia" Official Thread >

23- Team "Antler Mafia" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

23- Team "Antler Mafia" Official Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 09:11 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 23- Team "Antler Mafia" Official Thread

[8D]14 Mercs [8D]

Right on Mercs,looking good bud,lets us know what he tapes out at. Spend some time telling us about the hunt also,we need some motivation .
Can't wait to hear about it,man I've been busy getting all ready and I might actually be able to get out earlier than I thought, Yahoo!'
Good to see you got your buck rescored Pete,now with 2 on the board we should start looking a little better.
Buell, man what can I say! Sometimes the decoy is great and a lot of the time I find it scares of the the deer. The one thing it does do ,and I have seen it time & time again,it gives you that split second to draw your bow with out being detected ,there fore allowing you to makethe shot. Keep up the hard work Buell and it'll pay of. Good luck to the rest of our team and God Bless.
Rocky
Old 11-07-2006, 12:12 AM

WOW. Impressive Mercs! I guess those pictures of past years weren't just a bluff. You really do shoot impressive deer! Congratulations and thanks for the motivation.

Sorry guys, have been super busy as of late. I am still waiting for thatday I can get outagain. Work and school have really been kicking my tail. Basically, my season is slowly disappearing and I haven't had a chance to even enjoy it. One day doesn't amount to much.

Good luck to all those getting outon stands. I hope I can throw a picture up here in the next few days with my first bowhunting success!

God Bless,
Bols
Old 11-07-2006, 02:45 AM

Holy crap Merc!
That thing is HUGE!
Good job
Old 11-07-2006, 05:21 AM
Typical Buck

Congrats Mercs,now thats a good buck.Wide and heavy.
Old 11-07-2006, 06:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

WOW! Now thats a buck! Awesometrophy mercs.
Another great buck to add to your collection. I can`t wait to here the story. Congrats again bud.
Old 11-07-2006, 11:29 PM
Fork Horn

do i smell a comeback in the team rankings??[:-]
Old 11-08-2006, 09:16 PM
Typical Buck

Got Out Tonight

Been awhile ,but it was worth the wait, 3 inches of the fresh white stuff and and some good ole Alberta fresh air was all the doctor ordered. Man I was missingbeing in the woods. Lots of fresh tracks and rattled in a lone 3x2 at 4pm. Let him walk and really enjoyed the thrill of being able to see good with the white stuff.
Will be on stand all day tomorrow hoping to fill one of my tags, hope everyone is enjoying their hunts,take care and God Bless.Will drop a line tomorrow night .
Rocky
Old 11-09-2006, 02:35 PM
Typical Buck

Didn't make it To Tomorrow Night

Well I underestimatedthe temps and was under dressed for today's bonechilling -18. Guess I'll have to pack my wool pants for tomorrow 'samhunt. Supposed to go to -20 . Never saw a dang thing guys cept the yote who came into my scent at 18 yards but wouldn't give me the shot. Well I'll giver again tomorrow guys and good luck. Hey Mercs you score that buck of your's yet ?
Rocky
Old 11-09-2006, 08:20 PM

-20 BRRRRRRRR!
Old 11-10-2006, 11:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck to you guys this weekend! The weekend is here and the rut is oh-so close if not already kicking in
I will be hunting sat-and sunday mornings and evenings.
I came close last saturday morning about a 120-130 "not bad for this area"
He Came with 25yrds of my stand but i just couldn`t get a shot way to thick.
Maby one of us will get lucky this weekend and help add inch`s to our team score. Good luck team.

Quick Reply: 23- Team "Antler Mafia" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.