Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 23- Team "Antler Mafia" Official Thread >

23- Team "Antler Mafia" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

23- Team "Antler Mafia" Official Thread

Old 10-25-2006, 09:55 PM

Default RE: 23- Team Official Thread

Congrats Pete, way to get us on the board man.

Yeah, I know they are getting a little picky about the picture thing, but hopefully Rob will understand and see the bow in the background as enough evidence.

Either way, don't let it take away from your awesome experience. Congrats man! Way to go!!

Bols
Old 10-25-2006, 10:31 PM
Typical Buck

Petrey

Hey Pete I see the bow on the car top, LOL. Hey if Rob can't see it, then and after us pointing it out to him, and your attempt to make it all right and he still won't accept it, then by all meansit still counts in my mind.Like someone said ,yea it was Waide, the bow is in the picture, so by rights it will count Pete.Get him scored asap so we can have it up on the board Pete, again my hats of to you ,you have done what a lot of hunters haven't done, and that's get an animal with a bow in your 1st attempt at hunting with a bow or a rifle. Someone's watching over you, LOL.[8D]Good luck with the rest of your season.
Rocky
Old 10-26-2006, 08:16 AM
Fork Horn

You bet someone is watching over me...I actually did pray to at least see a buck that day and it happened to be close enough for a shot...Thank you! Also I did have him scored and he was 83 1/4 so not the biggest deer but my biggest trophy yet...I can't wiat till i get home from college cause I have a 150 class buck there roaming around and thats where my firearm tag is at and over course I will bow hunt it when I don't have my shotgun....Good luck to everyone this week and weekend...I will be going back out Friday evening trying to bag me a doe or two...lol
Old 10-26-2006, 10:44 AM
Boone & Crockett

petrey10, me thinks you overscored him a tad? Did ya add something that shouldn't have been added, give me the break down if ya can. Take a look at SBGobblers buck, yours and his are very close, not 20" difference. Either you or he needs to recheck the score. Just trying to help.
Old 10-26-2006, 06:55 PM
Fork Horn

he petrey way to go on getting us on the board. it is nice to have a score finally. way to break the ice for us.

team lets see if we can help out petrey and get ourselves some deer. im hopefully going to give it a shot tomorrow nite.

Old 10-26-2006, 07:44 PM

I'll be back at it on Sunday
Old 10-26-2006, 07:46 PM

PS, I agree with Rob, that is not a 80"+ rack
please score it again and check the numbers
Old 10-26-2006, 11:05 PM

I'm going through withdrawls. I've been out in the woods once. How terrible!

I guess if I am going to wait to go out, the next few weeks will be worth it. But dang, what am I waiting for?

Ohh yeah, that's right, family, work, school seems to steal away my time.

Anyone else feel this way?

Old 10-27-2006, 07:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Buellhunter

PS, I agree with Rob, that is not a 80"+ rack
please score it again and check the numbers
I agree with you guys i don`t see 80+ on that deer.
not even close never the less we are greatfull to have him! Just need to get him rescored and posted.
Pete you might want to get someone to help you with scoring him again.
Heis a finefirst buck with a bow congrats again.
Old 10-27-2006, 05:56 PM
Fork Horn

thanks guys...I will get it rescored when I get back home from college....should be soon...I am sorry for being new to the whoel scoring thing I did probably mess up and I will fix it...thanks for helping

Pete

Quick Reply: 23- Team "Antler Mafia" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.